chapter eighteen; what do I have to do.

[ s a b r i n a ]

I finally admitted that I wasn't over neymar at all. That I was still in love with him and wanted to stay with him for as long as I can. I want his dumbass all to myself and no one else. Maria smirked as she knew this all along.

"Finally," she sighed happily, "now lets just go find him at the park." Maria grabbed my hand as we exited her house.

"I'm not sure i want to tell him any of this Maria." I told her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I need you two to get back together before he probably does something more stupid then he already has." She told me as she continued to drag me away.

"I'll talk to him after I know he isnt with Bruna and if shes alright with me getting back with him." I told Maria and she stopped.

"Crap, I forgot about Bruna but ugh this is so complicated." She groaned as we walked slowly.

"Maybe if Bruna sees that you two do belong together then you two be able to be together again." Maria suggested and I shrughed.

"Mhm, I'll think about it after everything I want to be single for a while at least." I told her and she nodded understanding.

"I'll talk to Millett and see what she suggests." I also added and she nodded once again. I texted Millett quickly that I had to tell her something and she just replied with same.

"Now can we go to the park and swing on the swings." She begged and I rolled my eyes as we both linked elbows and started walking to the park.

We got to the park in less than five minutes and we ran to the swings basically.

"So, tell me what else been going on after I left." I started another conversation.

"I was mostly alone because David had to go to Paris and basically the same with Neymar."

She told me and I just started to hum along to a song.

"Are you returning to America soon?" She asked and I nodded.

"In three weeks I have to return." I told her and she bit down on her lip thinking about how I had to leave eventually back home.

"Is that David with Neymar coming over here?" I asked her as I spotted them moving over here. She looked at them closely and nodded.

Once they approached us I suddendly grew silent not wanting to look at Neymar.

"Hey, arent you supposed to be on your date?" Neymar said and I looked at Maria who silently mouth to tell him.

"Yeah but we broke up." I told him and he seem so surprised. I just continued swinging on the swing set.

"Really?" he asked me and I nodded at him seriously. He turned to Maria basically asking if it was all true and she nodded at him. He seemed to get so happy but I just remained swinging on my wonderful swing.

"Well, uhm that sucks." He kinda just said uncomfortably but we could all tell he was lying.

"I guess." I shrughed and I was somewhat alright with the breakup though. I really didnt care about it at all and all i wanted to do was lay in bed now and watch tv.

"I'm hungry." Maria said and we all looked at her.

"Me too." I said agreeing with her.

"Let's walk to the closest resturant i guess." David said and he helped Maria off the swing.

They started walking together and neymar walked awkwardly beside me. It was awkward and awfully quiet except for Maria and David talking to each other about her going to have to go to the hospital soon.

"I'm so sorry." Neymar said out of no where and i just simply looked at him.

"Its okay i guess." I just told him and he shook his head.

"No its not. I shouldn't have interfered with your relationship with him and I feel like i may have something to do with you guys breaking up." He told me and he was right in a weird way.

"I broke up with him for my own reasons." I told him and he looked at me curious.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why did you break up with him?" He asked and I sighed slowly.

"Well, I realized he wasn't the guy for me and he still was the same guy as the first time we dated. Also, how he cheated on me while he was still back in America and some other reasons basically." I just explained to him.

"Can you well elaborate on those other reasons?" He asked me and I tried to find a way to tell him 'oh you were the reason i broke it off with him because I'm not over you' without him knowing its him.

"Well, we weren't happy together anymore i guess?" I said a bit confused and a smirk grew onto his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him and he just laughed a bit.

"Because i realized you still aren't over me " he smirked and i looked at him weird.

"I never said that." I told him and he gave me an 'oh really?' look.

"Well, then tell me why you really broke it off then." He dared me and I took the challenge.

"Well, I wasn't happy anymore with him because someone was sticking their nose in our buisness." I said a bit more serious and he just started to laugh and i hit his shoulder.

"Stop laughing at me!" I said a but angrily but he continued on laughing.

"Its just funny how serious you get just to not admit you're still into me and never really moved on." Neymar said and I looked at him a bit mad.

"Well, i at least broke up with my boyfriend unlike you." I told him and he gave me a weird look.

"Well i dont have a boyfriend but i do have a girlfriend who I am willingly able to breakup with for another girl." He told me and I shook my head.

"Too bad that maybe that other girl isnt into you." I sang and he smirked at me.

"If I kissed that girl right now she would probably kiss me back." He said a bit too cocky and even though he was right i wasn't going to give him that satisfaction.

"Sure she will." I said a bit too sarcastically and he then put his hand in my shoulder and brought me closer to him. I would have tried to push myself away but I wasn't able too. I was finally happy in a way but I wasnt going to tell him that.

"I may not be perfect but I'm im willing to try to fix whatever happened between us. I will do anything just to be with you again Sabrina and you know i mean that."

"Its not that i dont want to but you have a girlfriend who happens to be a friend of mine now and I can't do that to her." I told him.

"Bruna and i been seperate lately and with all the traveling and everything its not working out."

"What makes you think that we will work out then ? Even if we get back together but I'm not saying that we are. I have to return back to California and you have to go make to Spain." I said.

"I think we will work out because you and bruna are two different girls. You were the first girl i ever loved and still love. While bruna was just like a rebound i guess to just forget about you which was helping until you showed back up." I just nodded to what he was saying.

"Now, since we know the reason why you broke up with Audie then you may reconsider everything with us?"

"Who said you were the reason i broke it off with Audie ?" I said teasing him and he just smiled before just crashing his lips onto mine.

It all just felt so right and everything felt like it was coming back into place.

( authors note:/ i was supposed to update Saturday but i went to a concert and I was too lazy to do it on monday and Sunday too so sorry for the late update but anyways. What you guys think? And I got a good idea for like a third one but I may just combine it with this book. Anyways, comment your opinions and if not pm me anything you recommend and like to see in this book i guess! )