chapter four; look who i saw joanna

currently writing this while watching the vmas cause ariana is singing break free aka my fave song rn and the name of this book so why not man. she is hot ok ok. also happy birthday davi!

        [ joanna / sabrina ]

"This is the best hotel I have ever stayed at! Even though it is the only hotel I have ever stayed at!" Millett yelled as we both entered our hotel room. It was literally an amazing hotel and we were close by the beach too.

"It really is a beautiful hotel!" I agreed with her and we threw our luggages to the side and explored the room.

"First thing first we will take a small nap and then we'll go explore a bit." She suggested and I nodded as I threw myself on the bed.

The minute I was all comfy in the bed I fell into a deep sleep.

        [ neymar ]

"How long are you staying for?" Bruna questioned me as she plopped down onto the sand with me.

"Probably a while like a month or a bit more." i answered and she smiled.

"Well, tomorrow is Maria's baby shower and you are coming with me." Bruna told me serious and I just put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me.

"Obviously I have to go since David is my friend." I told her.

"I feel bad though because Maria wanted her best friend to come from America but the girl said no." Bruna told me and I knew what she excactly was talking about.

"That sucks. I wonder why she cant come though." I just spoke as if I were clueless to what was happening. A part of me wish I didnt really know the reason why she didnt come. Bruna didnt know about me and Sabrina. I wasnt planning on telling her either way.

"Maria always tells me how much she misses her and how much she wants her to return." Bruna informed me and I bit down on my lip from saying anything.

"From what I heard Sabrina was a really nice chick and if only we knew why she left." I said softly and she rested her head on mine.

"Yeah, Maria told me she left because of her ex." Bruna said and I just dropped the topic after that. I didnt want to say anything because I know Sabrina left because of me.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked her and she shrughed.

"Want to go back to the hotel and start packing so we can go back home?" She suggested and I nodded.

We grabbed our stuff and we walked back to the hotel after staying at the beach for hours. We had decided to spent a week at this hotel since we havent been together for a long time and we wanted some alone time away from the world.

        [ sabrina / joanna ]

"Well arent you a little cutie when you sleep?" I felt someone poke my cheeks and I groaned.

"Wake up Joanna! It's 4 in the afternoon and you been sleeping since 8 am so up NOW!" I felt Millett violently shake me and I opened my eyes and pushed her off of me.

"You're really mean and you are lucky I'm hungry." She said and I nodded.

"Should we go look around for resturants or order?" she asked me and I thought about it for a couple of seconds before responding.

"Let's go out and look," I suggested, "Let me change." I told her as I looked for an outfit. She went to the bathroom and I decided on a high waisted skirt with a flower printed crop top.

I changed quickly and Millett walked into the room wearing a pair of high waisted jeans with a blue crop top. She immediately smirked when she saw me.

"Who are you trying to impress?" she smirked while asking me and I rolled my eyes.

"Do I need to remind you that I have a boyfriend?" I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

"He wouldnt know if you hook up with someone." She winked and I shook my head.

"I dont think so and now lets head out to eat I am starving." I sighed and we headed out the door.

"Wait let me go get my purse." I told her.

        [ millett ]

"At least you remembered before we actually left the room." I laughed as I waited for her out the hall. I looked around a bit and I smiled at the fact that I was finally somewhere besides america for god sakes.

I heard two voices approaching and I turned to see a couple walking out the elevator. They were holding hands and laughing. One of them looked familiar but I couldnt get my finger on it.

"Found it." I heard Joanna say and I quickly realized who the guy was.

"NO GET BACK IN!" I screamed and the couple gave me a weird look as I slammed the door and locked it quickly. Joanna stood there giving me a confused look and my breathing was a bit crazy right now.

"You will not believe who is staying in the same hotel as us and is staying in the same floor."I told her and she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Matt Healey?" she asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm not sure you want to know." I said and she thought a bit.

"Dont tell me its Neymar." Joanna spoke worried.

"He's also with the queen of the whores." I added not regretting it one bit. She laughed a bit before she reazlied that Neymar was right at the same place as us.

"Should we like run for it quickly to the elevator?" I asked her and she nodded as we ran out the room and like the clumsy person I am I fell down.

"Youre such an idiot now get up!" She rushed me and I did.

We quickly went into the elevator and pressed the button to take us to the lobby.

She started to laugh and I got a bit scared and looked at her.

"I'm laughing because you fell down and I didnt even trip you this time." She answered me and I just gave her the finger.

"Now lets go eat some yummy food."

    [skip to the next day ok and joanna p.o.v]

I groaned as my alarm clock rang. Today was the day that I'll be surprising Maria for her baby shower and I was not ready for it at all to be honest. Espiceally when Neymar and Bruna may be there. I hated that fact. Last night Millett and I stayed up watching to see if they were still staying or leaving the hotel.

Luckily, from what Millett saw dyring her watch is that they left and I couldnt be any happier. I would literally leave this hotel if they were still staying here to be honest.

Today was the day I was not looking forward to and I have a weird feeling something big will happen probably.