chapter twenty; too bad.

I so wrote this on my phone so PLS don't judge. Sorry for the REALLLLY long wait. I feel horrible. I had majors writers block and the fact that I was too lazy too sorry guys :-///

\\\ Sabrina ///

im such an awful person for not updating in like two weeks or so. honestly, i was so busy with school work and i had some serious writers block and i wasnt feeling like this book was getting anywhere and that it was being written lazily and sloppy. im so sorry guys but heres the new chapter and ill go back and edit it later.

sabrina

"Why do you need to go to the hospital?" Neymar asked and I hit the back of his head for asking such a stupid question. He gave me a 'what the hell look?'

"Why did you do that?" he asked in pain and i rolled my eyes at him.

"That was a stupid question and she has to go to the hospital obviously since she is in pain." I pointed out and then he understood. Sometimes I wonder about him.

"Can you two stop bickering and someone take me before I have a baby on my living room floor!" Maria yelled and we all gave her a look.

"No need to yell." I said to annoy her and she was not amused at all. I should just keep quiet. It be so much safer for me instead. David helped her up and we went to open the car door open for her.

"I'll call you two if anything happens but for now I think I can handle her." David said and we both nodded. I was not in the mood to hear Maria scream at all of us for the stupidest things.

"I'll call you guys when we get there." david said and then they left the driveway. I waved goodbye until they were no longer in view. I took out my phone and sw I had two new messages. I quickly opened them up and they were both from Maria.

Milett; in the mood for a night out?

Millett; answer me you asshat before i come and kill you myself.

They were both from twenty minutes ago so I quickly typed back before she can complain about anything else.

Me; sure but maria just went to the hospital so i guess we can go get some dinner first then hospital?

Surprisingly, she texted back quickly so I didnt have to wait that long.

Milett; sounds g8. ill meet you at the hotel in half an hour.

Me; ok.

"Can you drive me to the hotel I'm staying at?" I asked neymar and he just nodded. I went back into David's house to get my purse.

I got into neymars car and he started the car. It was silent for a few before he spoke up.

"When does Bruna come back?" I asked him.

"Next week." He answered awkwardly and I just nodded then turned the radio on.

"Have you spoken to Audie?" He asked me and I shook my head. I doubt Audie wanted to speak to me at all.

"Are we going back to ignoring each other when Bruna comes back?" Neymar asked and I shrugged.

"I feel horrible since I told her I didn't like you anymore. Also, I feel so mean since I'm kind of friends with her." I just answered.

"Well, if we can't be together ... I'll remain single." He said and I gave him a weird look.

"Sure you are." I said and I pulled my phone out.

"What if Bruna does let us be together?" He said.

"I don't think it'll even work out since I have to go back to America and you have to go too." I told him.

"Long distance?" He suggested and I shook my head.

"You're really determined aren't you?" I said and he nodded.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" He said and I shook my head.

"Maybe shop around a bit but I'm taking Millett to see that huge Jesus this Saturday." I told him. She really wanted to see that Jesus.

"I'll go with you guys." He said and I shook my head.

"Nope." I told him and he smirked.

"I'm coming with you two." He said and I laughed.

"She hates you." I informed him and he shrugged.

"She'll need to get used to me babe. I will be sticking around." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah right," I said sarcastically, "but really she hates you."

"Like I said she'll need to get used to me."

"Well, you're not going so thanks for the ride tho." I said and exited the car since we arrived at the hotel.

I made my way to my room and entered. I spotted Milett laying in the bed sleeping and I creeped over. I then jumped on the bed making her fall off.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT?!" She screamed and I laughed hard.

"It's fun but anyways where you taking me babe?" I asked and she scowled at me.

"I ain't taking you no where." She said and I shook my head at her.

"We will go shopping and anyways what did you do today?" I asked her.

"I went on a date." She smiled and I sat straight up.

"WITH WHO?!" I asked

"Someone." She said simply.

"I NEED TO KNOW! I NEED TO MAKE SURE HE IS TREATING YOU NICE! I NEED TO TELL HIM ILL KILL HIM IF HE HURTS YOU."

"I'm dating no one THO. It was a date with myself like always. I was joking." She laughed a bit nervously and I decided to let it go.

I heard a knock on the door right after and I skipped over. I opened it right away just to see two people I did not expect.

It was Audie with my brother.