chapter twelve; break free.

• Dedicated to giancarlos

some of you are going to like this chapter :-)

[ Maria ]

"Audie is coming in a couple days and is planning on proposing to Sabrina." I said and i watched neymar's expression change and i think i was about to witness him cry. He sat down on the sofa and ran his fingers through his hair before looking at me a bit angrily.

"You're lying. You just don't want us together." Neymar snapped and i let out a small sigh of frustration out.

"Why would I lie about this neymar? I had to tell you because in some point you are going to have to let her go and be happy." I sat down next to him and David on the other side of him.

"Like i said you don't want me to be with Sabrina and i dont care about you or anything in this world but her. I'm pretty sure Audie isnt going to commit himself to become a husband to her."

"I'm sorry but if you don't believe me I'll read you the messages he sent me. He told milett and she told me. She sent me screenshot of the messages. Want me to read them to you?" I asked him and he nodded. I pulled my phone out.

"Audie said 'I'm coming to brazil to see Sabrina' and Millett replied with 'uhm why are you telling me this? Shouldn't you be talking about you coming to your girlfriend?'. Audie responded 'its kind of a surprise. thats why i been ignoring her since im going to surprise her and propose to her'." I read to neymar and I saw him try to contain the anger building up inside him.

"How many days is a couple days?" Neymar asked me and i bit down on my lip.

"A couple days is tomorrow at night." I answered.

"She can't marry him. He is probably still the same Audie as before and still would be. This has to be a huge lie you guys are telling me." Neymar was going into denial.

"Sorry to break it to you but she has moved on." I patted him back and he quickly stood up.

"I'm not going to give up. I'm going to fight for her." He said determined.

"Just leave her alone neymar. Move on!" I yelled towards the end.

"I dont have to listen to you at all. I'm going to go find her right now." Neymar walked quickly out and i let out a frusturated sigh.

[ Sabrina ]

I was laying in bed watching a movie while Millett was sleeping already. I was hoping to get a call from jace soon but so far nothing. I held my phone in my hands deciding if i should or shouldn't call him. I decided to text him.

Me; uhm remember me ?

I hit sent and I got up to head to the bathroom. I was about to enter before i heard several knocks on the door. Did housekeeping come this late ? I walked over to the door and opened it up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily the minute i saw it was neymar.

"I came to say hi." Neymar said a bit confused,

"Well here i am saying bye." I smiled and tried to close the door but he wouldn't let me.

"Can we go take a walk?" He asked and I laughed a bit.

"I'm not taking a walk with you. You must think im crazy." I said.

"Come on please." He begged me and I knew he wasnt going to stop.

"Why?" I simply questioned him and he gave me a confused look.

"Cause I want to be friends and I need to talk to someone." Neymar answered and I sighed. I walked out of the room and closed the door. Millett was fast asleep so I didnt bother to really to tell her that I was leaving.

"So how is life for you?" I asked as I broke the awkward silence when we got outside.

"Alright I guess, how was america?" He asked me and I shrughed.

"Okay I guess. I cant wait til im back though." I said truthfully and he forced a smile onto his face but I didnt say anything.

"How's Audie?" He asked me a bit nervously.

"Honestly, I dont know." I told him and then I added, "How is your relationship with Bruna?"

"It's going good. We been together for a couple months now," He answered, "I cant wait until she comes back though."

"That's good. She is a really nice girl." I bit down on my lip and we decided to walk on the beach.

"Yeah, she is. I really like her but I feel like something is in our way." I looked at him a bit confused and he was looking a different way.

"That sucks." I simply answered. "Dont mess anything up." I just gave him that small piece of advice.

"Like I did with us?" I felt my stomach turn a bit because the question just made it all a bit awkward for me.

"Yeah, but we both moved on." I answered but a part of me didnt move on from what we had.

"You may have moved on but I didnt." I turned to him right when he said that.

"What?" That was all that I could say. He didnt move on?

"I didnt move on." Neymar stopped and looked at me while moving a little bit closer.

"What? Youre with Bruna." I reminded him and he gave me a 'are you serious look?'

"I know but she was just there right when we broke up and it just happened. She int anything compared to you." He said and I found myself getting a bit angry.

"I'm sorry." It was all that I can say. It was the only thing that I had to say before I turned around.

"I love you!" Neymar yelled and it made me stop in my place, "I'm in love with you! I never stopped loving you and I know you still feel something too Sabrina. Please Sabrina. Think about how happy we used to be together and how we could have been. I love you." Neymar yelled in frusturation. I felt a couple tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry but I can't. You may not care about your relationship with Bruna but I care about my boyfriend. He was there when you werent and I may fight with him but I care about him a lot. He has trust in me unlike you did. I explained to you that I never cheated but you didnt believe me. I'm sorry."

"Please Sabrina! You know he probably is still cheating on you or whatever he is doing I bet that you havent talked to him in days. Am I right?" I did not want to answer him at all. He was right and I hated it.

"Shut up! You dont know anything ok! He cares for me and even though he doesnt show it as much as you did I know he cares. I love him." I could barely say the last three words.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you love him.'' Neymar grabbed me by my waist and I was staring into those beautiful eyes I once fell in love with a long time ago.

"I'm sorry Neymar."I said and my eyes glimmering with tears.

"Well I'm not sorry. I love you Sabrina Montero." Neymar then crashed his lips right onto mine.

authors note; i wanted to say i like this chapter and this week has been a bit stressful and like last chapter im dedicating this to my cousin giancarlos who died this friday/saturday morning and god has recieved another angel. its not known if he committed suicide or was pushed off but rip giancarlos and even though we werent close this is depressing.

suicide is never the answer.