chapter eight; shocker man.

this will probably be my last update in a while due to the fact that i started school today and i have to do really good this year too. im going to go see demi lovato this october 25 and if i dont do good at all i wont be going. i need to go so badly but i promise i'll try to update the most i can.

[ sabrina/joanna ]

                "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked her as I continued to look through the clothes. I could tell she was somewhat nervous to talk to me but I didnt want to mention anything since I half promised Maria.

"Do you not like me or something?" She asked me and I turned to her.

"Why do you ask that?" I asked her without answering her question.

"I dont know. I just have this feeling that you hate me for some reason." And she was right but I didnt want to say anything. Especially since she will probably tell Neymar and I wasnt in the mood to deal with him.

"Now I feel bad." I said and she looked at me confused. I felt so bad for hating her so much. Everyone says so nice but it was like a part of me had to hate her so much.

"Why?" She asked me.

"I dont hate you but its really hard to explain." I sighed and she seemed to understand.

"Would you like to go eat somewhere later on and we can talk?" She suggested and I nodded.

"Since I saw your friend the other day at that hotel. I'll meet you at the cafe right next to the hotel?" She added and I just nodded my head. Bruna walked away and I headed to the cashier with the pair of high waisted shorts I actually liked.

I then met with Millett and then Bruna and Maria at the entrance of the store. We decided to walk around a bit more. I was starting to feel bad with everything that happened with Bruna but I dont know if I can actually talk to her.

        [ neymar ]

"What do you feel about sabrina being back in brazil?" Oscar asked me and I shrughed in response.

"C'mon you know you missed her Neymar and everyone is talking about it online." He added and I quickly grabbed my phone and looked online at recent news.

Neymar's ex girlfriend Sabrina Montero spotted shopping around with his current girlfriend Bruna Marquezine.

Earlier today Sabrina Montero who came back to Brazil was spotted hanging out with her ex's current girlfriend Bruna and also Maria Silva and one of her friends. Sabrina didnt seem to happy with hanging out with Bruna but she was spotted talking alone with the gorgeous model Bruna from witnesses. Is this a new feud happening? And what does Neymar think about this?

I cursed under my breath and put my phone away. What would they even talk about? It's been about two hours since Bruna left so she may be coming back soon. I was right because she walked through the door the next second.

"Hey babe." She walked over to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. I just half smiled and she sat down next to me.

"How was shopping?" I asked her hoping she'll tell me something about Sabrina at least.

"It was good. We went out to eat right after." She told me and I just nodded.

"So are you up to go dancing later?" I asked her.

"I can't. I'm going out with Sabrina to eat." She told me and I nodded. In reality I wanted to scream when she told me that.

"That's good. Maybe you two will get to know each other a bit better." I fake smiled.

"Yeah, so what about we watch a movie until you leave." I suggested and she nodded as I put in some random movie.

        [ sabrina/joanna ]

"You are actually going to meet up with her?" Millett asked me for the millionth time and i nodded in response.

"Well fine but you better tell me everything that happens!" She said serious and I nodded in response. I had to tell her anyways so yeah.

 "I'm going to start heading out." I told her and she waved goodbye.

"If im not here when you come back then I'm probably at the pool." She told me as I left and I just shouted an okay back to her then closed the door. I headed downstairs and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

audie; are you going to call me eventually.

me; depends.

audie; depends on what?

me; if you are going to stop yelling at me and let me explain myself without being an asshole.

audie; fine but call me in about an hour or so. im heading out with tyler for the night.

me; okay

He didnt respond but I shoved my phone in my pocket and I was entering the cafe that Bruna wanted to meet up at. Luckily, she was already there sitting while drinking something. I walked in and sat down in front of her.

"Thank god you came. That guy over there has been staring at me for twenty minutes and its creeping me out." She said once she saw me.

"I know the feeling." I told her and she smiled.

"So can you explain why you somewhat hate me?" She asked and I sighed.

"Okay. Well last summer I fell in love with this guy and we dated for a while but this incident came up that another guy kissed me but I swear I didnt kiss the guy back. I told well my ex that he kissed me and the guy made the move but he didnt believe him. I thought that he trusted me but apparently he didnt. He broke up with me and I was heartbroken since I really thought he could be the one. He was my second boyfriend since well my ex before that was a huge asshole but im kind of dating that ex now anyways. But back to the story, I found out that my ex moved on a week later and I was depressed. How could he move on so fast? And I had a huge hatred for the chick and I left Brazil to head back to America." I summed it all up and she seemed confused.

"Wait so what does that have to do with me?" She asked and I took a small breath.

"That ex of mine that I was so in love with was Neymar."