chapter twenty seven

• Sabrina •

"Why the hell does that witch want to see you?" Maria asked and I shrugged.

"Leave her waiting." Maria said and I kind of agreed with her a bit.

"No, I'm gonna actually gonna go talk to her." I said quickly and I exited the hospital room before Maria can protest. I went outside and spotted Florencia who was dressed in a black crop top, high waisted shorts, sunglasses, and high stilettos.

"You actually came out." She said and I nodded.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to talk about some things." She simply said.

"Well, I don't have all day." I answered a bit pissed off. She just laughed a bit before deciding to answer me.

"Let's walk around and talk." She said and I just nodded.

"If this is about Neymar, I'm not in the mood to fight with you." I said.

"It is about him but don't worry I'm not in the mood to argue since I just got into a fight with him earlier today."

"You saw him earlier today?" I asked and she nodded.

"I thought he told you everything?" She said while twirling her hair.

"He does, I know he saw you the other day and you told him that you told Bruna he cheated." I said and she started laughing.

"He believed me?" She laughed, "I didn't tell her anything. She doesn't even know me like that! I don't even have a way to contact her. I thought he was smarter than that." She continued laughing and my eyes widened.

"So she doesn't know?" I asked a bit confused and she nodded.

"He's going to go pick her up today though." I said and she shrugged.

"Yeah, I know that. From what I know she arrived an hour ago." She said checking her phone.

"We're both screwed." I muttered and she nodded agreeing to me.

"Yeah you guys are. Anyways, do you like Jesse?" She asked straight up.

"How do you know about Jesse and me?" I questioned her.

"I know everything." She said with a smirk on her face. It took everything in me to not slap her in the face.

"Well, I don't like him." I informed her and she just nodded.

"Honestly, I don't care if you like him or not because it doesn't matter to me." She told me serious and I just nodded.

"If it was Neymar then it would matter?" I asked her.

"Yeah it would." She told me honestly.

"I just want to know ... Why are you so obsessed with Neymar ?" I questioned.

"I wouldn't say im obsessed but im in love with him." She sighed. "I been in love with him ever since our childhood."

"You guys known each other that long?" I asked a bit surprised and she nodded.

"We known each ever since we were 8. My family and his were really close that we been. I always been in love with him since I was 14 but we dated right before he got with Davi's mother. I always loved him for who he was but he always thought it was for the money. To be honest, more into the relationship I needed a bit more money to help my mother since she was seriously injured but he never knew that. I didn't tell him since we barely had time for each other. What did he tell you exactly?" She explained.