chapter twenty two; bad blood.

•Sabrina•

People walked in and out the room every minute but I couldn't even focus on anything but the baby boy in my hand. He was so small and I held him carefully.

Neymar walked in again with David and the first thing he does is slowly walk over to me. I felt him standing over me as he stared at Gabriel.

I slowly gave Maria her baby back and I could see how she got all emotional carrying him. Thiago walked in and I could see him a bit emotional too.

I was happy for Maria and how she finally started a family with the person she loved while I was still trying to find the person for me.

•neymar•

I sat down beside sabrina and I smiled at how happy she was at the moment.

"It's such a pretty sight," she sighed happily.

She thought the sight of Maria with her baby was pretty but I thought she was prettier.

(AUTHORS NOTE// IM SORRY I HAD TO DO THAT)

Milett walked in then and she sat right on sabrina which made sabrina roll her eyes.

It wasn't until 7 when a nurse walked in and said visiting hours were over. I could tell it was difficult for Sabrina to leave Maria and Gabriel but eventually I dragged her out with Milett helping.

"You two can let me go now." Sabrina said a bit angry and Milett did but I took advantage and held her from behind. I snuggled my head into her shoulder and Milett was smirking.

"What are you doing?" She asked me weird and I smiled innocently at her.

"I told you it was him." A voice appeared out of nowhere and all or faces turned to two people I hated most in this world.

"It's all his fault." Audie said as he ran towards me but Milett pushed him back. She was strong damn.

Sabrina pushed me off and started to get angry which was not a pretty sight at all.

"I told you two we will talk when I got back." Sabrina snapped at them and her older brother moved closer.

"You promised." Jace said in a low angry voice.

"I know but can we just not talk about this now?" She begged and he just sighed and nodded. Milett was busy yelling at Audie and trying to calm him down.

"Let's go." She said to both of them and she just waved goodbye to me before quickly and then exited.

•Sabrina•

"What were you two thinking just appearing at the hospital out of nowhere?!" I yelled at my brother and Audie once we entered the hotel.

"I wanted to confirm that you left audie for neymar." Jace answered.

"I left audie for my personal reasons and it wasn't even for neymar." I said back.

"We saw you two at the park kiss." Audie spoke up and I just kept quiet as jace ranted on.

"You promised that you wouldn't go back to him? Remember saying 'NO MORE SOCCER PLAYERS FOR ME' ?! Now you dumped your boyfriend for a SOCCER PLAYER and you got your best friend dating one too!" Jace yelled. I looked at him confused before snapping my head to Milett who gave jace a dirty look.

"What is he talking about?" I asked milett. She sighed before answering me.

"Remember the guy I told you I was seeing? Well, it happens to be Thiago." She answered and my eyes widened.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked her and she gave me a 'are you serious look ?'

"After neymar you said all these things about soccer players so telling you would be horrible." She replied and I understood.

"Well, it's your relationship not mine."
I said and she just faintly smiled.

"Can we get back on topic?!" Audie yelled and then sat down on the bed.

"You're the one who cheated." I snapped.

"It's your fault!" Audie yelled and i laughed a bit.

"How is it my fault?!" I laughed and he just scoffed at me.

"You coming here made me angry. I knew by the end of this trip you'll get back with that douche! I released my anger and went out to party. The rest I couldn't remember."

"You released your anger by kissing other girls?" I asked him and he just simply nodded.

"I came back hoping for you to be my fiancé and have you return to America on a sooner date. I love you dammit and you can't see that!" He yelled a bit more angrily.

"Don't blame me on your mistakes! I knew you wouldn't change when they told me you cheated. I knew even if it wasn't true you'll still somehow never change." I told him honestly.

Audie moved closer to me before pulling me into his arms out of nowhere.

"please tell me you love me back." He sounded desperate.

"I'm sorry." I answered and he pushed me away quickly before running out th door.

"Tell me are you going to end up staying here?" Jace asked and i shook my head.

"Why are you mad at me though?" I asked.

"I thought you would actually keep your promise but you didn't. I came to congratulate you on how happy mom would have been on the idea of you marrying Audie. We all know you'll end up staying here with neymar and I was hoping audie change that. You're just going to leave us again." Jace said a bit disappointed.

"I was not going to stay no matter what." I answered truthfully.

"Okay Joanna." He answered.

"You know I trust you more than anyone and you're the number one guy in my life at the moment." I reminded him and he sighed while throwing himself back on the bed.

"Let's just see how that will change in the next two weeks."

(( author// updated since I'm in a happy mood))