Haven't Seen You All Day: Anxceitmus

Idk...gay. Tired.

I'm tired and this is bad. Enjoy 😁

I miss my friends. I haven't seen one of my best friends in almost a fucking year and I miss them so much. I miss all my friends so fucking much. I don't how much more of this I can take.

Music is good.

Cw: none?

Janus knocked on Remus's door, missing him and Virgil after not having seen them all day. He had already checked Virgil's room in search of his boyfriends, but had found it empty.

The door opened before him, Virgil standing on the other side looking disheveled and exhausted. "Hey bluejay." He said, leaning on the door frame and sounding as tired as he looked. Janus looked him over, worried about how he was doing. "Are you okay V? I haven't seen you or Re all day." Virgil nodded slowly, his eyes drooping shut before he caught himself and shook himself awake. "Uh- yeah. He was feeling really down, he didn't say why tho, and then I was feelin kinda meh, so we just-" he gestured vaguely. "-stayed in here together."

Janus nodded, "Can I come in?" "Mhm." Virgil held the door open and leaned against Janus when he stepped inside the room, wrapping his arms around his waist and laying his head down on top of his boyfriend's. Janus hummed happily and leaned into the touch, feeling a bit more clingy then usual cuz he hadn't seen either of his boyfriend's all day.

Janus closed the door behind him, Virgil still holding on to him, and turned to find Remus laying face down in the middle of his floor with My Chemical Romance playing the speakers he had strapped to his ceiling. He said they were 'perfectly positioned' there and that 'if you play the music loud enough it can block out your feelings.'

Janus grabbed the speaker remote off Remus's bedside table and sat down on the floor next to him (Sitting down was a bit difficult as Virgil wouldn't let go of him, but they managed). Janus turned down the music slightly. "Hey Re." Remus grunted in response. "Can I touch you baby." Remus lifted his hand in a vague thumbs up motion, and Janus rubbed his back softly. "Do you want to talk about what's wrong?" Remus groaned and waved his hand, code for 'I don't want to talk about it and I don't have the energy to say so.'

"That's okay, Re. What about cuddles and The Dragon Prince?" The Dragon Prince was one of Remus's go-to comfort shows. "Mhmph." Remus made a noise of agreement, getting up off the ground and kissing Janus's head as he stood. He turned off the MCR that was still blasting over the speakers and climbed on his bed, making grabby hands at his boyfriend's who were still on the ground.

Together, Virgil and Janus stood, both climbing into bed with Remus, Janus on one side and Virgil on the other with their arms crossed over Remus's mid-section. They leaned up and both pressed a kiss to his temple, settling back down and nuzzling up to his chest, leaning their heads together. Remus hummed in contentedness and wrapped an arm around each of his boyfriend's.

Remus snapped his fingers and The Dragon Prince came on the TV, and they all cuddled together until after a while they got hungry and Janus summoned them up some sandwiches and they ate. After eating they all fell asleep and woke up the next day feeling much better, and happy to be with the ones they loved.

~544 words