Shared Scarf: Moceit

Request: Moceit sharing Patton's scarf

This is a human au btw

Tw: none

Patton and his husband Janus were going to spend the day with their friends, Remy, Emile, and Patton's adopted-just-not-legally, son Virgil.

It was beautiful outside, snow falling slowly, street lights lit, windows aglow with Christmas trees and decorations.

They were currently walking through the snow to the coffee shop were they would be meeting up with their friends. Janus shivered and shifted so he was walking closer to Patton. Patton wrapped his arm around his boyfriend. "You ok Jan?" He looked down at Janus's face as he spoke.

"Y-yeah I'm just a little c-cold." Janus shuddered.

"Oh! Here." Patton took off his trans pride scarf and handed one end to Janus who took it in his hand cautiously. "Uh, what are we doing exactly??" Janus asked. "We're gonna share my scarf, duh! Take that end and wrap it around your neck and I'll wrap this end around mine and then we'll walk rly closely so we don't strangle each other." Patton began wrapping his end of the scarf around his neck, Janus following along nervously.

Once Patton was finished he looked over at Janus who was struggling slightly. "Here you take it like this," Patton took the end Janus was holding. "and then you do this," and he carefully wrapped it around Janus, turning him around as he held it out. "and then you come over here and kiss me." He pulled Janus right next to him and pressed there bodies together. Janus smiled, overwhelmed with how much he loved his boyfriend. "I wouldn't be opposed to that." Patton smiled back at him and leaned in halfway, waiting for Janus to lean in and close the gap, which he did almost instantly.

As they pulled apart the wind kicked up and the snow started falling more intensely. "We should get going to the coffee shop now Pat." Patton nodded, leaning his forehead against Janus's. "I love you baby." Janus leaned up and kissed the tip of Patton's nose. "I love you too, now let's go." "Okay."

And so they made their way to the coffee shop successfully, spent the day with their friends, and every chance they got that day they shared Patton's scarf as an excuse for Janus to be held close to Patton's side.

~386 words