Fuck Everything: Anxceitmus

Do I have any amab readers?? Whenever I picture my readers/fanders in general I imagine a bunch of teenage white girls and afab enbies

Requested by: DaughterOfDemus

Projecting onto Virgil hours~

Enjoy 💛

Tw: periods, uh, bad feelings, insecurity? Mentions of fear of abandonment, it's like hurt/comfort stuff so yeah

Fuck everything.

Virgil lay face down on the floor in the dark side living room, feeling like the embodiment of death.

His period has started.

And he was two seconds away from punching something or sobbing.

Everything hurt, and he wanted cuddles.

Unfortunately for him, both of his boyfriends were busy today, and he didn't want to bother them no matter how much he needed them.

So he settled for staying on the floor, listening to 2000s pop punk that had gone out of style years ago, and eating a bag of Cheetos all on his own. (He had a bottle of water as well, so he wasn't being completely unhealthy.)

Two and a half albums later, Janus dashed into the living room for a moment, presumably to grab something, but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Virgil laying on the ground.

He slowly made his way across the room to him, sitting down next to him. He prodded his shoulder. "Virgil? Sweetie are you alright?"

Virgil groaned. "What does it look like."

Janus rolled his eyes but still spoke softly. "It looks you're upset. Did someone do something to hurt you? Did me or Remus do anything?"

Virgil rolled over and put his head in Janus's lap, wrapped his arms around his waist. "No one did anything, sorry. It's just 'lady time.'" Sarcasm was heavy in his voice, but under it Janus hear the tiny bit of hurt he'd tried to hide. Janus brushed his hands through Virgil's hair as he snuggled closer to him, closing his eyes and sighing deeply, seeming to relax somewhat with the close contact.