Wanna Share My Blanket?: Logince

Logince fluff! :D

I know this isn't my best one shot, I wrote it at like 11 last night when I was supposed to be asleep and I was tired but I wanted to get it done so yeah

Math...hard. Don't like.

Enjoy!

Tw: none

Fuck.

It's fucking freezing curse those fucking fire alarms.

Logan stood outside his college dorm, freezing to death because the fire alarms just went off for no reason for the third time this month.

In his rush to get out of the building, Logan hadn't thought to grab a jacket, and the snowy December weather wasn't all great and beautiful when you felt like a walking popsicle stick.

Logan looked around at the group of people near him, wondering if he could find anyone he knew that would be willing to share a blanket or something with him, when suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder from behind.

"AGH!" He jumped back in surprise, and glared at his friend who had started laughing at his reaction.
"Oh shut up Roman, that wasn't THAT funny."

Roman laughed again. "I mean- it was pretty funny nerd." He stopped laughing and calmed down enough to get to his original point. "Anyway, you don't have a coat. Wanna share my blanket?" Roman shimmied his shoulders, showing off the giant fuzzy gold blanket resting upon them.

Logan rolled his eyes at him, and walked into Roman's side, grateful when he wrapped the blanket around the both of them.

"You're so extra Roman."

Roman laughed lightly. "Yeah and you're a nerd, nerd."

"Do you want to find a bench or something? I doubt I'll be able to fall asleep after this and I don't want to do anymore school work."

"Why don't we just go back inside?" Roman looked at Logan questioningly.

Logan blinked. "Oh right." He shook his head a bit and rubbed his eyes. "Uh, yeah. I didn't think of that."

They started walking to Roman's dorm.

When they got to the door, Roman walked in and immediately headed to the kitchen, Logan following  him semi-awkwardly. They were friends, sure, but they'd never been to each other's dorms.

"Do you want hot chocolate or apple cider?" Roman called over his shoulder, snapping Logan out of his thoughts and drawing his attention to him.

"Oh. I'll take a hot chocolate please."

Roman nodded and got out the hot chocolate mix. "Two hot chocolates coming right up!"

Once the hot chocolates were done, Roman handed Logan his and led him to the living room. The furniture there was...very Roman, to say the least. There was a giant, deep red couch against one wall, fairy lights hung from the ceiling all around the room, paint canvases on every surface available, and the walls were covered in paintings as well.

On one wall there was a tv, with a small space heater and bean bags next to it. Roman made a beeline for the bean bags, dragging them in front of the heater and motioning for Logan to join him.

"Hey, uh, Logan." Logan met Roman's eyes as he sipped his drink. "While we're here, I was wondering, uh..can I ask you something?"

Logan lowered his drink. "Well, you just did so technically that would be two somethings. However yes, you may ask me another question."

"Can I kiss you?"

"What the fuck-"

"Oh- okay..." Roman's voice cracked.

Logan's eyes widened as he realized what he said. "Oh no no no! Roman thats not what I- you just- that- that caught me off guard I'm so sorry-"

"Roman will you look at me?"

Roman looked up.

"I'm sorry. That's not what I meant, that caught me off guard and I responded without thinking. Please forgive me, and let me answer the question again."

Roman nodded, looking curious at Logan's words. "Okay, you're forgiven or whatever. Now how would you answer the question again?"

Logan leaned over and picked Roman up, being the taller and stronger of the two, and set him in his lap. "Please. Please Roman, kiss me."

Roman took both of their cups and set them on the floor before pressing his lips to Logan's in pure joy, feeling so on top of the world knowing his crush liked him back.

~669 words