Creative Block: Creativetwins(?)

This started with me projecting writers block on Roman and Remus and then it just snowballed,,,yeah don't judge I don't know what's happening in this one either

So, if anyone's confused: Virgil and Remus are dating. Remus is dating Logan as well. Logan is also dating Janus. Virgil and Janus are not together. Hope that made sense

Enjoy :)

Tw: mentions insecurities, idk, kinda sexual themed jokes yeah I dunno

"I'm going to die."

"Someone kill me."

Roman and Remus came into the living room, one after the other, collapsing in unison upon the floor. Patton was sitting on the couch, with Janus in the rocking chair with the lamp behind it.

Patton looked up from his knitting, concern gracing his features. "Are you okay??"

Janus didn't even look up as he turned a page in his book. "They'll be fine, they're going through a creative block."

Remus groaned into the carpet. "I can't even summon a tiny cookie." He raised his hand and waved, supposedly to summon a cookie, but failed. He let his hand fall limply onto the floor.

Roman said nothing, continuing to lay on the carpet, his negative thoughts and insecurities taking hold of him during his art block.

"Roman? Do you need anything? You're not usually this quiet.."

Roman sighed mentally. Of course Patton would be able to see how badly he was doing, he had a knack for knowing when the other sides needed support, even if they tried to hide it.

"I'm...I don't wanna talk. Just want cuddles." He mumbled quietly, and Patton understood. He pushed away his knitting project (a sweater for for Logan), and sunk Roman out only to sink him again on the couch, with his head laying on Patton's lap.

Remus looked up to see Patton gently petting Roman's hair, wiping it away from his eyes. He turned to glare at Janus. "Hey! Why don't we ever do that?"

Janus set his book on the table beside his chair, crossing his arms as he stared Remus down. "Because we're not that kind of friends."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to touch your trash ass." Janus stated.

"My ass is beautiful!" Remus countered, offended.

Virgil stood up from behind the couch, appearing like a shadow. "I have to agree, your ass is incredible."

"See! Virgil agrees with me!" Remus stuck his tongue out at Janus.

Janus rolled his eyes. "Virgil is your boyfriend. I'm not. Leave me out of this conversation, I am begging you."

"Bitch you're the one who started talking about my boyfriend's ass." Virgil pointed out as he climbed over the couch and went to sit beside Remus, pulling his head into his lap and beginning to play with his hair.

"True." Remus agreed as he hummed, happy with the affection he was receiving.

"If anyone says another word about Remus's ass I'm leaving." Janus said with a huff, grabbing his book and curling up further into his chair to read it.

The rest of them sat there in comfortable silence for a while, Roman falling asleep, trapping Patton on the couch, and Virgil and Remus moving at some point so that now Virgil lay on the ground, phone in hand, with Remus laying next to him with his head on his chest.

Logan entered the room some time later, raising an eyebrow at seeing Remus on the floor.

"Do I want to ask?" He said, directed at Virgil.

"Creative block. He and Roman both got it pretty hard this time." Virgil explained.

Logan nodded in understanding. "Ah." He crossed the room to sit on Janus's lap, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. "Hello love." He laid his head on his shoulder. "How are you doing today?"

Janus closed his book to respond. "Hello my darling." He kissed Logan's temple. "I'm doing wonderfully."

Virgil snorted as he paused his scrolling to glance at them. "You weren't earlier."

Janus turned to glare it him. "Oh please, do go on Virgil."

"Is anyone willing to inform me on what happened earlier?" Logan asked, looking back and forth between them curiously.

"Janus doesn't like our boyfriend's ass." Virgil said simply.

"Oh?" Logan turned back to Janus, eyebrow raised teasingly, a slight smirk on lips.

Janus flushed. "All I said was that I didn't want to touch his trash ass, and he decided to take that literally. Then Virgil here popped in and continued the conversation far longer then it needed to be."

Logan laughed, crushing Janus to glare at him some more. "Shut up." He crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry love, that was highly amusing." Logan stood up and kissed Janus's forehead. "Are you alright? Did we make you truly uncomfortable?" He dropped his voice, becoming serious.

Janus shook his head. "I'm alright, you didn't make me uncomfortable." He moved his head to the side and raised his voice so he could be heard clearly by Virgil. "This is just a highly immature conversation."

Virgil shrugged. "I'm not the one still talking about Remus's ass."

"Logan move I'm leaving." Janus got out of his chair, grabbing his book and sunk out, sticking his tongue out as Virgil as he did.

Logan shook his head in mock exasperation at the two, and moved to sit on the floor next to Remus and Virgil.

He poked Remus's head, getting no response.

"Hm. Is he asleep?" He looked at Virgil.

Virgil glanced down, looking back up and nodding at Logan. "Yeah he's out."

Logan hummed. "Hm. Would you mind if I took him for the moment? I can't imagine being trapped on the floor is comfortable like that."

Virgil put his phone down and nodded. "Yes. Please. Take him, I've needed to pee for thirty fucking minutes."

Logan repressed a laugh as he took Remus in his arms, sinking them out to his room and laying on the bed with him, snapping the lights off to take a relaxing nap before Patton called them all to dinner.

~927 words