Even The Duke Needs To Stay Snuggly: Intrulogical

THE REMUS PICS THE REMUS PICS THE R E M U S P I C S -

I saw the caption on Thomas's Insta post and knew I needed to write some Remus fluff so here-

So like...if someone wants to buy me the Remus sweater/beanie/scarf combo...I wouldn't be opposed...pls 👉🏻👈🏻

Tw: none?

It was the dead of winter, and Remus was, for lack of better words, fucking freezing. He wanted nothing more then to cuddle up close to his boyfriend, maybe slipping in some kisses (and maybe a bit more *insert Lenny face here*), but noooo he was '''busy''' off working in The Imagination or something.

Remus groaned dramatically and threw himself over the edge of the couch in his bedroom. He threw an arm over his face, thinking for a moment. A second later he perked up and nearly fell off the couch in his enthusiasm to get to Logan's room.

He ran down the hall, almost crashing into Janus and Roman (Janus immediately jumping into Roman's arms for safety), as he rushed through the living room. "REMUS I SWEAR TO GOD-" "DONT SCARE MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT YOU RAUNCHY RAT!" Remus just cackled and flipped them off without turning around, still racing through the mind palace at break-neck speed.

He slowed and came to a stop (by sliding on the rug and falling unceremoniously on his face) outside of Logan's room. He tried the handle, finding it locked. Oooh yesss. Looks like it's time to bust out my lock-picking skills. Remus summoned his own personal lock-picking set, getting to work immediately on the lock.

About a minute later, his work was complete, and Logan's door fell open. He sunk his lock-pick set back down to his room, and crept in to Logan's, shutting the door behind him. He looked around, searching for one of Logan's sweaters and one of his warm winter hats. He dug through the closet until he found the sweater he was looking for, and put it on over his ratty (hehe) green t-shirt. Logan was taller then him by quite a bit, so it hung off of him loosely in a comfortable manner.

Next he leaned up and looked through the top shelf of Logan's closet, eager to find a hat. Eventually he stumbled on one that looked promising, and he put it on his head. Humming happily, he got out of the closet (leaving it a mess from his searching), and climbed on to Logan's bed, grabbing the stuffed owl/octopus combo he had summoned for Logan at the end of their first date.

Hugging the animal close to his chest, and feeling considerably warmer in his boyfriend's clothes, Remus fell asleep.

~time skip-

"Remus." Remus heard a noise disturb his slumber. So he did what any (in)sane person would do and flipped off the direction the noise was coming from. He heard an exasperated sigh. "Remus no." Recognizing Logan's voice, Remus jumped up.

And immediately fell off the bed since he was still half asleep.

The owl/octopus cushioned his face from the fall, luckily, so he wasn't seriously hurt. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and suddenly he was being picked up and carried back to the bed by Logan.

"Logie! You're back!" Remus grinned ecstatically and peppered Logan's face with kisses as soon as they were sitting down, Remus positioned in Logan's lap. "Yes, I am." Logan said once Remus ceased kissing him. "May I ask why I returned from my afternoon of work to find you in my bed? Wearing my clothes??"

Remus nodded excitedly. "I missed you! And I was cold, and I wanted cuddles! But I knew you were busy so I thought this would be a better idea!" He paused, as if realizing something, and turned away nervously to stare at the floor. "Heh, sorry for picking your lock..in hindsight that might not have been the best thing to do." Logan kissed him before responding. "While it may not have been what I was expecting, it was not entirely unwelcome. I would like for you to clean up your mess in my closet though, that was not fun to come home to." Remus giggled. "Okay! I'll do that later. Cuddles. Now."
Logan rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's behavior, but climbed in bed with him anyway, holding him close and kissing his forehead.

Remus smiled softly and snuggled closer up to Logan. "Mm...you're warm." He kissed Logan again, and laid back down on top of him, holding him in place and falling asleep there.

And Logan, though he rolled his eyes and shook his head, let him.

~728 words