I Don't Want You To Leave My Side: Royality

Shout out to my friend who when I asked for a FLUFFY prompt, gave me one off the TERROR section of the list. This was supposed to be fluffy I'm sry blame my friend for this

I drew Shrek as a catboy maid today

If any of y'all want to see it I'll add it to the top of the chapter for u

The difference in what I do with my artistic abilities in different mediums truly is astounding

Hope y'all are doing good, if anyone needs to hear it, I believe in you and you're doing great, take it a day at a time you'll be okay 💜
Enjoy :)

Tw: crying, anxiety/fear? Pushing down feelings, idk

Roman couldn't believe it.

He and his boyfriend of four years, Patton Sanders, were graduating tomorrow.

Roman and Patton had been best friends their whole life, spending their kindergarten days at each other's houses, playing with their imaginary friends together and getting into trouble with Roman's brother Remus and his best friend Janice.

After kindergarten was elementary. These days they spent playing dress up, getting into costumes, putting on plays for their families, Roman would always play the charming prince while Patton was the beautiful princess, waiting for his prince to save him (and if Remus and Janice ever wanted to join them, they always played the villains, cuz it was more fun to be evil).

Then, oh boy, middle school. Middle school was spent having sleepovers, talking late at night in hushed voices about growing up, cuddling secretly under the covers, wondering if they would stay together, never wanting to leave the other's side. But in the morning, they would eat their donuts, they would watch their Disney movies, and their fears would be forgotten.

Freshman year of high school, Roman came out as gay. Patton, upon hearing this and learning more about the queer community, began questioning his own identity, and by that winter break they were a couple.

They stayed together all throughout their lives, dating for four years, they were each other's everything.

And now it was time to go.

Tomorrow was graduation day, and they would be leaving their school for the final time, walking away from their childhood, moving to different cities over the summer to prepare for college, for chasing their dreams.

Roman closed his locker slowly, lost in his thoughts. He shook his head, snapping out of it. You're Roman, you can't break down now. You have dreams to chase, people to please, don't burden everyone else with your problems.

So he walked down the hallway, ready for his next class.

~time skip~

Roman sat down at his regular lunch table, joining his friends who were already there. Remus, his brother, was sitting on top of the table in front of his boyfriend Virgil, legs wrapped around Virgil's torso.

Sitting next to Virgil was Remus's best friend Janus. Janus had always been Remus's best friend, much like Patton had been Roman's. When Janus came out as non-binary and changed their name (slightly) in their sophomore year, Remus was the first one they told, and after coming out publicly Remus made it clear that anyone who gave them trouble would answer to him. No one said anything after that.