Periods And Comfort: Moxiety

Apparently this is my first moxiety fic? I thought I'd written one before but nope oops-

The ghost of you by mcr be hitting different my dudes

Love y'all guys, thanks for reading my shit it means a lot aye 👍🏻

Tw: bad days, food, mentions of not eating today, dysphoria, negative thoughts, body negativity, insecurity, let me know if I missed anything

Patton was having a d a y.

They were tired, lonely, dysphoric, bleeding, and in pain.

Thoughts kept racing through their head, unable to stop or slow down.

Too big.

Too fem.

Too clingy.

You're too curvy.

You're too loud.

You're too m u c h.

and yet you're still not enough.

They sat on their couch, curled up and zoned out, to exhausted to even cry.

Eventually their boyfriend Virgil came into the living room, appearing to be searching for something. He smiled when he saw Patton, but quickly dropped it when he saw how distressed they looked.

He rushed to their side, sitting down next to them but waiting to wrap his arms around them in case they weren't in the mood for being touched right now.

Feeling the couch dip beside them with the weight of their boyfriend however, they immediately leaned in to his side. Virgil took the hint and gladly brought Patton closer to him in a side hug.

"Hey Pat." Virgil kissed the top of their head. "How ya feelin today?" "Hmph." Patton huffed and nuzzled closer to Virgil. "Okay then. Have you eaten today baby?" Patton froze for a second before slowly shaking their head. "Okay, will you let me make something for you?" Patton nodded, and Virgil kissed their head again.

Virgil stood up, Patton holding onto him koala style and together they went into their kitchen, Virgil setting Pat down on the counter before getting out the ingredients to make a quesadilla for them.

Virgil turned on the stove, and buttered the pan, and set down the tortillas and cheese to let them cook. After making sure everything was set and going good, Virgil returned to Patton, who immediately wrapped their arms around him and trapped him in a hug.

"Do you wanna talk about what's up Pat?" Virgil looked at Patton softly and reassuringly, letting them know that it was okay to not want to talk.

"No." A moment passed. "Yes." They shook their head. "I don't know." They stared at the floor in defeat. Virgil nodded. "I know the feeling. How about when the food is done we go cuddle some? I'll get the heating pad, and you can borrow one of my bigger hoodies if you want." "That sounds good." Patton murmured. "Kiss me?" Virgil smiled and leaned in, kissing his partner softly.

Virgil stayed in Patton's arms until their food was done, handing it to them on a plate. He walked over to the fridge examining it's contents. "Hey Pat do you want salsa or anything? We have guacamole too or sour cream." "I'm good, thanks tho." Virgil closed the fridge. "Mkay." He walked back over to Patton and kissed their head. "Love you."

Patton gave him a small smile. "I love you too V."
Virgil bent down and picked Patton up, holding them bridal style and causing them to squeak in surprise. "Don't make me drop the plate Virgil!" Patton scolded him lightly. Virgil shrugged it off with a laugh. Patton glared at him playfully. "Can we get your hoodie now?"

Virgil didn't respond, just starting walking upstairs to their bedroom, carrying Pat with him. He sat Pat on the bed when they to their room, and went over to his closet to find a good hoodie for them to wear.

"Uhhh..." he looked around and held out three hoodies for Pat to choose from. There was a black plaid looking one, a purple and black patched one that Virgil had made when he was a teenager, and a
plain black half-sleeved one. "Which do ya want Pat?" "Toss me the stripy black one." Virgil tossed it over to them, dumping the rest of his clothes in a nearby laundry basket as Patton put on the hoodie.

Once Pat successfully got the hoodie on, they made grabby hands at Virgil, wanting to cuddle with their boyfriend.

Virgil got in bed with them, and pulled them close, they snuggled closer to him and used his stomach as a pillow, arms wrapped tight around his waist. Virgil pulled out his phone and turned on some soft music, hoping it would help them sleep.

Patton closed their eyes, and Virgil pet their hair, and Virgil stayed with them the while time, ready to help them when they woke up again, happy to do whatever he could to help his partner feel better.
Whether that meant listening to them, making food for them, letting them borrow clothes for their dysphoria, or just plain and simple cuddles, he would be there.

~761 words

I want a Virgil now 🥺🥺