Happiness: Pattmile

Requested by: KittyAzure

I keep listening to Lover by Taylor Swift and wow I'm lonely oof

Tw: none you will die from how fluffy this is

Patton woke up to the smell of frying bacon.

He yawned and sat up on the couch he'd fallen asleep on the night before, cuddling with his fiancé and watching cartoons until they'd passed out.

"Emmy?" He called to his fiancé, wondering where they'd gone.

"I'm in here pumpkin." Emile called to him from the kitchen.

Patton got up from the couch and stretched, going to the kitchen to see Emile standing in front of the stove, stirring eggs and flipping pancakes while keeping an eye on the sizzling bacon, wearing one of Patton's Steven Universe t-shirts.

The windows were open and sunlight and a light breeze were streaming in through them, filling the room with life.

Emile had turned on Taylor Swift to play in the background, currently on Paper Rings.

"Good morning darling." Emile greeted Patton as he came over and wrapped his arms around their waist from behind.

"Mmm you're warm." He laid his head on their back, being the shorter of the two.

"It's the middle of summer and 80 degrees outside." Emile laughed.

"Hmm then you're comfy."

Emile laughed again. "Alright then. If you say so."

A few moments later Emile broke the comfortable silence that had fallen over them. "There's coffee ready if you want some."

"Mmmm." Patton hummed in response, not moving an inch.

"Darling you need it, go get your coffee."

"Fiiine." Patton let go of Emile and crossed the kitchen to grab a coffee mug, pouring warm coffee into it. "What pronouns today Em?" He asked as he set the coffee pot back in the machine and went to stand by Emile as they kept cooking.

"I'm not sure? They/them for now." Emile replied as they flipped a pancake nearly perfectly in the pan.

Patton nodded, sipping his coffee.

"Em?"

"Yeah honey bee?"

"You make me so happy." Patton smiled softly at his partner as he spoke.

Emile set down their spatula, and walked over and took Patton in their arms, picking him up.

"EM!" Patton shrieked and giggled.

"You make me so happy too." Emile kissed Patton gently. "I can't wait to marry you my love."

Patton laughed and kissed Emile. "I can't wait either."

They kissed again as Lover played in the background.

~376 words

*sigh* I really want what they have here...this is my dream tbh