This Is Quite The Position...: Intrulogical

Requested by: @Nagito_HopeBagles-

If you know me irl and read this don't judge me- okay-

I'm a sucker for pet names sue me

Tw: body insecurity, talk about sex and doing it (they don't actually do it), panicking, umm I think that's it lemme know if I forgot anything

Remus laid on his bed and sighed, staring up at his ceiling.

Stupid.

Stupid, stupid body.

Stupid stomach.

I just want to wear one fucking shirt without my pudgy little stomach poking out.

I hate this.

You should be more confident.

Isn't that what you're known for? Being the wild one, the one who doesn't care what people think?

The one who's always okay with themself?

Well spoiler alert, I'm not.

I'm not okay right now.

Remus's thoughts were cut off as his alarm started blaring through his room form his side table.

"Shut the fuck up." He reached over and turned it off, grumbling to himself. He stood up and went to his closet, immediately reaching for his comfort hoodie and a pair of jeans, along with a random t-shirt and underwear, getting ready for his morning routine.

School is gonna fucking suck today.

~time skip~

Remus arrived at school, having been dropped off by his twin sibling Roman. He put on his headphones and turned on Flamboyant by Dorian Electra, hoping it would boost his mood.

(It didn't.)

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful until lunch, when Remus was forced to socialize with his friends, and boyfriend, when all he wanted was to slip away and not be seen by anyone.

Regardless, he went to lunch anyway, sitting down next to his boyfriend Logan, who noticed something was wrong almost immediately. He excused himself and Remus, leading him away from everyone to somewhere they could talk freely away from the pressure of other people.

Logan found a seemingly abandoned bathroom, and pulled him inside, sitting down on the floor and tugging Remus down with him, placing an arm around his shoulder comfortingly.

"Re? Do you want to talk about what's on your mind?" Logan asked him.

"I- yeah. But...let me finish before you interrupt me, you're not gonna like what I'm gonna say." Remus's voice was small, and fragile as he spoke.

Logan furrowed his eyebrows, he was concerned but he needed to know what was going on. So he nodded. "Okay. I'll listen." He kissed Remus's temple. "Go on stardust."

"It's- it's this." He gestured towards his body. "It's stupid. I hate it. I hate that I can't wear crop tops without my stupid little pudgy stomach poking out. I hate that my hips and waist always me look like an hourglass, when all I want is to be straight." He paused. "Not that kind of straight."

"I just...I don't feel good. And I don't know why today it's so much harder to deal with...I don't always feel this way, so why today?" He shook his head and hugged Logan again, needing comfort.