The First Apperance of Sirius Black

It was Halloween and the first Hogsmeade trip of the year. You, Fred, George, and Lee were thrilled. Zonko's Joke Shop was waiting, as well as Honeydukes. The four of you were the first in the entrance hall, where Filch would be checking off your names. Filch looked at Fred and George with hatred as you approached.

"One day I'm going to ban you all from going to the village," snarled the caretaker. Fred put on a sweet smile.

"Nice to see you too, dear Filch," he said. You had to cover your mouth in order to stop you from laughing. Filch growled at Fred as he checked your names off the list.

"Easy there," said George.

"If you cause any damage to the castle in the next week, I'll take your pretty girl and hang her by her ankles in the dungeon. A renewal of the old punishments," Filch said. Before you knew it, the three boys had surrounded you, glaring at Filch.

"Don't you dare touch her," snarled Fred. Filch glared. You pushed out of the circle of Lee, George, and Fred and walked toward Hogsmeade.

"C'mon," you said, not looking back. The boys ran after you, glaring at Filch.

"That dirty little-," Fred began, but you cut him off.

"That was such an empty threat," you said, laughing, "Dumbledore would never let him,"

"And neither would we!" Lee said. Smoke was practically coming out of his ears. George let out a string of swear words.

"Better not say that in front of your mum," you said, "Filch was just being a git let it go," Thankfully, George and Lee eventually got distracted, but Fred was fuming about Filch until you got to the village.

After Zonko's, the four of you headed to Honeydukes, where you joined Ron and Hermione at a table.

"Where's Harry?" George asked.

"Back at the castle," said Ron, "The muggles didn't sign his permission form,"

"What?" said Lee, aghast.

"Yeah," replied Hermione, "But it might be better for Harry in the long run, with Sirius Black on the run..." She trailed off. You all nodded. The trio had told you about how Black was after Harry. You looked at Fred and George, who were giving each other a meaningful glance. Fred noticed. You raised your eyebrow and he shook his head.

"Later," Fred mouthed. You nodded, making a mental note to ask the twins about it once you got back to the castle.

•••

You walked back to the castle with George, Fred, and Lee. Your pockets were full with Zonko's jokes and sweets from Honeydukes. It was rather cold outside. Why didn't you bring your jacket? It was obviously going to be cold. You started shivering.

"Cold, Y/N?" asked Fred, looking at you. You gave a laugh.

"I forgot to bring my coat. Kinda stupid," you said.

"Here, take my sweater," Fred took off his woolen sweater. All he had now was his undershirt.

"No no no," you said, "I can't do that to you! You'll freeze,"

"I'm not putting it back on," laughed Fred, "So you might as well wear it because otherwise it will go to waste," You opened your mouth to argue, but Fred pulled his sweater right over your head.

His sweater was warm and put a stop to your shivering. It was quite big on you; the sweater slid over one of your shoulders slightly and the sleeves were too long for your arms. Fred's smell overwhelmed you. You smiled and Fred grinned back.