Exploring the Campsite

As you walked to your campsite with Fred, George, Ginny, Mr. Weasley, Hermione, Ron, and Harry, George grabbed your arm and pulled you slightly away from his twin.

"Diggory was eyeing you," he said. You raised your eyebrows at him.

"And this concerns you because...?" you asked teasingly.

"Because his twin is in love with you," Ginny said, giggling. So she had been listening to your conversation. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," you said, "And I'm Albus Dumbledore,"

"Fred was constantly glaring at Cedric," pipped up Hermione.

"I did notice that. He practically dragged me away from him after the portkey," you said.

"Hmm... wonder why that was?" said Ginny sarcastically.

"So, do you fancy anyone, Y/N?" said Harry, who was walking slightly in front of you. He had heard too! You felt your face heat up slightly and glanced at Fred. He was looking at the tents, not hearing the conversation the group of you were having. Some tents were muggle standard, but there were the occasional chimneys, bell pulls, and multistory structures. You smiled slightly at Fred swiveling around as he tried to take everything in. Suddenly George's hand was waving in front of your face, causing you to look at him.

"Hey, Y/N!" George said, "You've been staring at Freddie for a minute straight and haven't answered Harry's question,"

"She did answer the question," laughed Ginny.

"C'mon," Harry said, "Just admit you have feelings for him!"

"I-," you began, but then stopped. Fred had joined your group.

"What are you guys talking about?" he asked.

"Nothing," said you, Ginny, Hermione, George, and Harry together. Fred raised his eyebrows and was about to ask again when the group of you reached a campsite at the edge of the woods at the very top of the field. A sign read 'WEEZLY'.

"Couldn't ask for a better spot!" said Mr. Weasley, "We'll be putting our tents up by hand, because we're on muggle land. Harry, where do you reckon we start?" Harry and Hermione directed the group of you.Eventually the two tents were set up.

You all entered the larger tent first. Harry's jaw dropped at the sight, which made you laugh. The inside of the tent was old-fashioned and had three rooms, including a bathroom and kitchen. The second tent for you, Ginny, and Hermione was smaller, but decorated the same. Mr. Weasley sent Harry, Hermione, and Ron to get some water. You, Fred, and George went in the opposite direction to get firewood in the woods. Once you had entered the wooded area, Fred turned to you and George.

"Hey," said Fred, "It won't take long to get enough firewood. Wanna go try to find the stadium?"

"You know it!" you said and George nodded in agreement. Mr. Weasley had pointed in direction the stadium was in earlier, so the three of headed that way.

"So what were you guys talking about earlier before I came over?" Fred asked.

"Boys," George said. You glared are George from behind Fred's back.

"Oh, having boy troubles, Y/N?" Fred said, looking at you. His face looked joyful, but his eyes portrayed a different emotion that you couldn't lay your finger on.

"Not at all," you said, "Hermione and Ginny were just talking about Cedric," Fred's eyes immediately turned happier. What was that all about?

"Hey," George said, pointing, "We found it!" Sure enough, the Trillenium Stadium was right in front of the three of you. It was a massive, oval-shaped building. You could glimpse the gigantic blackboard in the stadium and one of the gold goalposts.