Back to Platform 9 and 3/4

"Y/N!" shouted Oliver. He was booking it towards you. You, Fred, George, and Lee were out on the grounds, planning a few last minute pranks. Today was your last full day of Hogwarts until next September.

"Ollie?" you said, once he had reached you. His eyes were a bit wild with happiness and his hair was a mess. He was clutching a letter.

"Read it!" said he, throwing the letter to you. You opened it and read:

Dear Oliver B. Wood,
We would like to offer the spot of Keeper for Puddlemere United's reserve quidditch team. After a few years of playing, there is a chance for you to become the first string Keeper. We are quite excited for you to play with us. Your first training will be held July 15th. There you will receive a Firebolt broomstick, your Puddlemere United robes, and other official gear. Please let us know if you will take up our offer.
Sincerely,
Philbert Deverill
Manager of Puddlemere United

"NO WAY!" you shouted. You jumped up and hugged your brother.

"Puddlemere United! Oldest team in the league! One of the best! Can you believe it?" Oliver said.

"Wait, what's happening?" asked Fred.

"Oliver was recruited by Puddlemere United!" you said.

"For real?" said George, "Congrats!" Lee and Fred echoed his enthusiasm.

"Thank you, thank you," said Oliver, "I'm going to write back to accept their offer and tell Mum and Dad," As Oliver turned to leave, you grabbed his arm.

"Um, Ollie? Can I talk to you?" you asked. He nodded.

"Talk to me while I walk back up to the castle,"

"So, I just wanted to let you know that-," you began, but Oliver naturally cut you off.

"Are you and Fred Weasley finally dating?" he asked. You immediately spluttered.

"No way!" you said, "Still just friends,"

"Get a move on," Oliver laughed, "But actually, what's up?"

"Professor Lupin is my uncle," you said, "He told me. He... gave me a photo of my mum after he realized it was her voice coming from my boggart," You looked at Oliver. He was smiling.

"That's great, Y/N!" said Oliver, slinging his arm around you, "But why didn't you tell me about the photo sooner?"

"I didn't want you to feel like I was abandoning our family," you said quietly. Oliver stopped and pulled you around to face him. He had both hands on your shoulders.

"Y/N Wood. You will forever be my little sister. It doesn't matter if we're blood related or not. Our mum and dad feel the exact same way," he said. You hugged him again.

"You're the best, Ollie," you said.

"I know," he said, "I'm on PUDDLEMERE UNITED for Godric's sake,"

•••

You looked out the Hogwarts Express' window at the school you loved. You were sitting in a compartment with Fred, George, and Lee. Your brother was in another compartment, saying goodbye to all of his seventh year friends. Angelina, Alicia, and Katie were just across the hall. In no time, the castle had disappeared. You leaned back into your seat. You, Fred, George, and Lee had just started talking about quidditch, when Lee glanced at the window and then did a double take.

"What's that?" he said, pointing. You, George, and Fred all looked. A tiny owl was carrying two letters.

"Open the window!" you called. Fred pulled down the window and you caught the little bird. He dropped one of the letters on your seat and then zoomed out again. The force of the wind immediately sent him tumbling backwards. Somehow he managed to steady and fly to another compartment.