Dementors on the Hogwarts Express

••• 5 Years Later •••

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Your alarm clock went off. You rolled sleepily to the other side of your bed and fumbled for the snooze button. 4:50 am was too early. Finally you found the correct button and snuggled into your mass of pillows and blankets again. You were about to drift off when you realized what day it was. September the 1st, meaning that today was the day you were going to return to Hogwarts! You jumped out of bed, flicked on your light, and went to your mirror.

As you brushed out your hair, you looked at a picture that was framed on your desk. It was of you, Fred, and George. The picture was taken right before the three of you had boarded the Hogwarts Express for the first time. You smiled. So much had happened since that day. You were firstly sorted into Gryffindor with the twins. In your second year, both you and the Weasleys got onto the house quidditch team. Your third year brought the arrival of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger, who quickly became your friends. There had been so many adventures and even more pranks. You, Fred, George, and your other friend Lee Jordan, were quite popular. The points you lost for Gryffindor over the years were worth it because your pranks brought so many laughs. And, every step of the way, your brother Oliver was there. It was going to be Ollie's last year at Hogwarts, which was sad, but you knew this last quidditch season with him would be beyond exciting.

You got dressed, threw on a bit of make-up, and headed downstairs. Your fridge held a newspaper clipping that was of the Weasley family. Arthur Weasley had won the annual Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, as a surprise, took their family to Egypt for a month. You couldn't think of anyone who deserved to win a large sum of gold more than the Weasley's. They were so incredibly kind and extremely poor. If only love was galleons, then that family would be the richest in the world.

You grinned at the Fred and George in the picture. It looked like they'd grown taller over the summer and their hair was a bit longer. You couldn't wait to see them. The three of you would usually spend bits and pieces of the summer together, staying at the other's home, but with the Weasleys travelling to Egypt, you hadn't seen your best friends in so long.

You heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to see Oliver.

"Good morning, sis!" Oliver said, ruffling your hair. You pushed Oliver off and laughed.

"How'd you sleep, Ollie?"

"I didn't. I've been thinking up quidditch plays all night," Oliver said with a gleam in his eyes, "We're going to win the cup this year. We have to," You broke into a grin.

"We won't let you down," you replied. You and Oliver quickly ate some breakfast. Adelaide, your mother, met you in the kitchen half an hour later, looking slightly flustered.

"You two, we need to get going pretty soon," she said, "We have to apparate a bit away from King's Cross in order to-,"

"Not be spotted by the muggles," you and Oliver finished your mother's lecture. She let out a laugh, then her expression turned a bit sad.

"Oh Ollie, I can't believe this is your last year at Hogwarts," Adelaide said. Oliver shook his head.

"Mum, it's not like you'll never see me again," he said, grinning, "You'll get prime seats for every game if I'm recruited for a team,"