Holiday at the Burrow

Christmas was quickly approaching and you, the twins, and Lee needed a break. Your professors had assigned you a monstrous piles of homework before the holidays. The four of you were often in the common room finishing essays and practicing spells late into the night. At least, you and Lee were. George usually dozed off on the couch and Fred often accidentally fell asleep while leaning his head on your shoulder.

You were quite excited for the holiday. Oliver and your parents were going to the United States to watch the American quidditch teams compete, since it was Oliver's final year at Hogwarts. You, on the other hand, were going to the Weasleys. Lee was also coming. You couldn't wait.

•••

Term had finally ended and you were on your way to Platform 9 and 3/4, where Molly Weasley was going to pick you, Lee, Fred, George, Ginny, and Percy up. Ron would be staying at Hogwarts with Harry. You couldn't believe you had made it through the last week of term. It had been a nightmare. Once you reached Platform 9 and 3/4, Mrs. Weasley pulled each of her children into a hug before giving you and Lee one as well.

"Oh, Y/N! I'm so glad you are spending the holidays with us!" Molly Weasley said joyfully, "I'm not sure how you don't need breaks from those two," She looked pointedly at her twin boys. Fred and George laughed at their mother's words.

"Honestly, I ask myself the same question," said Fred.

In no time at all, you were at the Burrow. Oh how you loved this place. It was like a third home to you, after your own home and Hogwarts of course. Fred helped you haul your trunk up to Ginny's room, where you would be staying. After unpacking, you, Fred, George, and Lee all played quidditch in the field behind the Burrow. Lee kept trying to commentate the match as he flew, speaking very freely with the lack of Professor McGonagall, who usually was breathing down his neck during quidditch matches. That night Mrs. Weasley made an incredible dinner for you all. After a lot of chat, you and Ginny eventually headed up to her bedroom to sleep. You changed into your nightclothes: shorts and a massive t-shirt. Ginny asked you to braid her hair before bed. You had her sit in front of you as you parted and began to tie one side of her hair into a Dutch braid.

"So... do you have feelings for Fred?" Ginny asked.

"No," you said, a bit too quickly.

"Uh huh. You totally do!" Ginny laughed.

"I do not!"

"That sucks for Fred, then,"

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"He's completely enthralled by you," Ginny grinned.

"Very funny, Gin,"

"I'm being serious! Whenever you're not around, he never shuts up about you. And whenever you are around, he never stops looking at you! It's so obvious," Ginny said. You're heart started to beat a little faster at these words.

"Wait, really?"

"If you haven't noticed, you must be blind,"

"Guess I'm blind," you said and Ginny laughed. You finished Ginny's hair and she went over to her bed.

"I wouldn't mind being your sister-in-law," the girl said, smiling.