Season 3 Episode 6

Roman's Confessional
"Seth scared the hell out of me with that frantic phone call." "I rushed over as quickly as I could." "I know he's ready to get back to normal, but who knows what's come back on him from all that partying."

*Roman knocks on Seth's door*

*Seth opens the door and pulls Roman inside*

Roman: Dude? What the hell is going on? Why were you trippin' out on the phone?

Seth: Bro. I got a girl pregnant.

Roman: I'm sorry. What did you just say to me?

Seth: I met this girl named Mila a few weeks ago. I had sex with her, and all of a sudden she's pregnant.

Roman: Don't say all of sudden like you don't understand how this happened. You're not a kid. How come you didn't use a condom?

Seth: I was drunk.

Roman: Okay. Let's not freak out. Have you guys even had a full conversation about this yet? I mean, when you switched over to talk to her, it was like 2 minutes. Call her back and let's see what you can find out.

Seth: Are you kidding? I can't face her. I want nothing to do with this.

Roman: I love you bro, but I can't let you leave this girl hanging like this. You had to have known this would happen. As your friend, I'm telling you to man up and call the girl.

Seth: I know. I know. You're right. I should've listened to Cole.

Roman: What a sec. You talked to Cole? What did he say?

Seth: He gave me a warning about Mila. Said she was trouble.

Roman: And how the hell does he know?

Seth: I didn't ask. Thought he was just trying to mess with my head.

Roman: Leave it to me to find that out.

Seth: You'd do that for me?

Roman: The sooner we can get this sorted out, the better.

Roman's Confessional
"Honestly, I've been over Seth's drama with Cole for a while now." "It's totally stupid." "All I want is information." "And Cole will never let Seth live it down if he came to him face to face." "So I'm gonna do Seth this one favor and hopefully he'll man up and do the rest."

___________________________

Enzo's Confessional

"I feel better." "After Ryan got a little taste of what happens when you try something like that with me, I feel on top of the world." "I never really wanted a problem until the guy went overboard." "Hopefully he's realized the mistake he's made, and leaves me the hell alone."

*Liv walks over to Enzo*

*Enzo spots her and turns his attention to her*

*Liv smacks Enzo*

Liv: Who the hell do you think you are?

Enzo: I'm guessing you heard.

Liv: Of course I heard. What's the matter with you?

Enzo: In all fairness, I didn't do anything to the guy. I was hoping to leave the first night he and I met in the past. But the guy had me jumped, and he paid the price.

Liv: You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you act like this towards me? Can't you see that I've moved on?

Enzo: Hold up. You thought that was over you? You think all this between he and I, is because of you? Hell no. Look baby. I did hope you and I could give it another try. But none of what I do anymore is in reference to you. I realized there wasn't a chance in hell that I'd get another shot so, I moved on.