Season 2 Episode 5

Seth's Confessional
"I should've known that WWE would make a televised storyline based on my personal life." "I get it, they want ratings." "Though that might be true, Becky and Lacey's hate for each other isn't scripted." "They can't stand each other and I'm in the middle." "Becky and I have a match at Extreme Rules against Lacey and Baron Corbin." "I just hope this will go well."

Announcer: And their opponents, first, she is the sassy southern belle, Lacey Eeeevans.

Lacey stands on the ring apron

Michael Cole: What on earth? Well ladies and gentlemen, you can tell that the mind games that Lacey Evans is playing will continue here tonight. She is wearing shorts with Seth's name across the back here tonight.

Seth's Confessional"I have to admit, Lacey is very good at playing her character

Seth's Confessional
"I have to admit, Lacey is very good at playing her character." "But I can't help but think that she isn't actually playing a role." "She is actually doing this to piss off Becky."

In the match, Lacey and Seth come close together with a kendo stick

Becky clubs Lacey to the mat and glares at Seth. Seth puts his hands up in surrender.

Seth's Confessional
"*laughs* Alright." "I'm not gonna lie." "I did look at Lacey's butt a time or two." "I mean come on, my name is on it." "She wanted me to." "She never fails to amaze me." "After getting smacked in the face by Becky in public, she's still doing this." "I am appalled."

Announcer: Here are your winners, Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins!

Seth raises Becky's hand and they both leave the ring

Seth: Hey you were great out there.

Becky: I know.

Seth: Oh come on babe. You're still mad?

Becky: Why wouldn't I still be mad?

Seth: Um, let's see. It's done, it's in the past, I've apologized more than a dozen times, and I've told you a million freakin' times it meant nothing.