Season 1 Episode 4

Roman's Confessional
"Since Ambrose and Rollins can't seem to even enter the same room if the other is in it, I'm going to have to make them." "I wish it hadn't come to this, but they have gotta talk this out."

Dean: What's up man?

Roman: I'm gonna be honest with you. I called you here and I called Seth here too. I want you guys to talk this out.

Dean: Bro? I'm not going to be here long anyway. I am perfectly fine with leaving things where they are with Seth. I don't want to talk it out.

Roman: I'm not. We're supposed to be friends.

Dean: On TV. We can hate each other when the camera goes off. We're so good at portraying friends no one would even know.

Roman: Just give it a try. Please?

Dean: Fine. I will try to talk to this ass clown.

*Seth walks in and sits down*

Seth: I didn't know that Ambrose was gonna be here. You know what, never mind Roman. I thought I had a little time before I had to go meet with Vince--.

Roman: You know damn well you don't have a meeting with Vince. You told me you were free all day. Come sit down.

Seth: I'm not about to sit down.

Dean: You act like you have a right to be pissed off right now. You're only mad at me because you think that you should've had a say in my career here, and you didn't.

Seth: Is that what you think?

Dean: That's what you made it seem like.

Seth: I admit that I didn't like the news when I heard it, but the issue wasn't with that. It just seemed selfish of you to not think about Roman either when you decided this.

Dean: Oh my god. You're going to pretend you actually give a damn about that? That's bullshit and you know it.

Seth: You turned on me the same night Roman had to leave. That was apart of the plan, but all the other stuff you did makes me sick Ambrose.

Roman: What are you talking about?

Seth: Oh. He asked Vince for quote, creative freedom after he separated from me, and all the stuff he said about you during your treatment were his words.

*Roman looks at Dean*

Dean: Bullshit! You know damn well I showed you the script where they wrote that for me.

Seth: After that jackass.

Roman: Enough! You think I give a damn about some script Vince wrote? I know Jon well enough to know he wouldn't say that shit without giving Vince an earful about it. I'm more pissed at you Seth. If you had any idea how Jon felt about being in this company, you wouldn't think about yourself so damn much.

Seth: I'm not going to stand here and be attacked by you two. I'm out.

*Seth leaves*

Dean: Every time. Every time you hit him with the truth, he storms out like a little bitch. It never fails.

*Seth walks back in*

Seth: What'd you just say you punk little bitch?

*Seth lunges at Dean*

*Dean stands up*

*Roman and some camera crew staff hold Seth back*

Seth: Get off me! I'm done with you! You son of a bitch!