Season 1 Episode 7

Corey's Confessional
"I've been focused on getting my life together." "I thought that I was ready to leave this all behind, including Amy." "But yet again, I found myself asking her to talk." "Carmella and I haven't even spoken since I refused to make the statement via social media about the situation." " I thought all I wanted to do was get back to her and I being together." "But ever since Amy expressed her true feelings to me, I don't know what I want anymore." "Nobody is even asking me to choose, and it's like the hardest decision I've ever had to make internally in my life." "I can't be honest with myself, if I don't even know the truth."

Corey: I wanted to talk to you.

Amy: About what Corey? Yes. Your attorney told me the date we're scheduled to sign the papers. Anything else?

Corey: *sighs* What the hell happened to us man? What went wrong?

Amy: I think you know. You got greedy, and I realized I deserved a lot better.

Corey: I can't even pretend to feel what you feel Amy. I'm so sorry.

Amy: So I've heard. Anything else Corey?

Corey: You're not hearing me Amy.

Amy: I'm hearing bs. It's been months Corey. You didn't apologize until I dropped the truth on your ass myself. You're not sorry, you just feel like shit for what you did. And it serves you right. Goodbye.

*Amy gets up to leave*

Corey: Thank you.

*Amy turns around*

Amy: For what?

Corey: What you said on Twitter.

Amy: I didn't do it for you. I did it for me. I was never going to be the woman I could be worrying about you and what you had in the works.

Corey: Well. If you're done, if you're truly done with me, then I gotta do what needs to be done.

Amy: What are you talking ab—.

*Corey kisses Amy*

*Amy separates from Corey*

Corey: Whoever gets the opportunity to be with you next, they're lucky.

*Corey walks out*
—————————————————-
Dolph's Confessional
"Even though they took me off TV, I still agreed to do a fan induced Q&A." "They had scheduled it, and I had agreed to it before all this happened with Lana and Mandy." "Believe me, they would've pulled me from it too, but it was too late to change it." " All I want to do is get this over with as quickly as possible."

Host: Alright ladies and gentlemen. We have a very special guest for you. Put your hands together, for the show off, Dolph Ziggler!

*Dolph's music hits and he walks out to the table and to his seat*

Dolph: How's everybody doing today?

*Audience cheers*

Host: So Dolph is going to be here for about an hour and a half, so we're gonna jump right in. Who has a question?