Season 2 Episode 4

Seth's Confessional
"Now that I got what I wanted out of Ambrose, I can fry the bigger fish." "Becky still hasn't let me out of the doghouse just yet, and I'm doing everything I can to get out." "Everything was made harder when the news broke." "Because now, they have me and Becky in a story line with Lacey and Baron Corbin." "So I've decided to have a sit down between Becky, Lacey and myself." "Just to make sure this doesn't boil over."

Lacey walks in and sits across the table from Becky and Seth

Lacey: Is there a reason I'm here?

Seth: Yeah, actually. We need to talk about this story line.

Lacey: What about it? Everything is gonna be laid out for us anyhow. There really isn't anything to talk about.

Seth: Um, yeah Lacey there is. You're supposed to be playing mind games with Becky by seducing me, to get to her title. I need you to understand that I have boundaries with that.

Lacey: That's where I'm gonna stop you. I have a job to do just like the both of you do. Which means, in order to keep things running smoothly, I will do what is asked of me. So whether that be kissing you, or doing a hotel room set up, it will get done.

Becky: You might wanna watch it.

Lacey: Or what? What's he so worried about anyway? I'll tell you what. He's still conflicted. He's a child that doesn't know what he wants and is afraid of rekindling feelings for me.

Becky: You flatter yourself. I just want you to know that once the cameras stop rolling, the interactions stop right after.

Lacey: Look here sugar. If I didn't have to do this with you, I wouldn't. And for a future note, always check the man first. He's usually how the problem starts anyway.

Becky: And what's that supposed to mean?

Lacey: You can hide behind that fan support all you want, but you're scared to lose him. You're scared to lose him to me. Why else would you be here?

Becky: Just in case he wanted to do this, he'd have someone to do it.

Becky stands up and slaps Lacey in the face. Lacey rebuttals and throws a drink in Becky's face. Lacey grabs Becky's hair and tugs on it while being held back by security. Security gets Becky's hair free from Lacey's hand and separates them.

Lacey: Let that be a lesson to you honey! Don't eeeeever put your hands on me again.

Becky: Get this bitch outta here!

Seth: She needs to go, now.

Lacey: I'll leave. No big deal. Call me Seth. You know the number.

Lacey flings her handkerchief at Seth
————————————————
Enzo's Confessional
"Seeing all this hurt that Corey is going through is weird to me." "I've never seen anybody so broken up over a girl." "So I decided to talk to Carmella about it." "That was weeks ago though." "During our conversation, things took a turn that I can't come back from." "Carmella and I ended up hooking up that night." "The thing is, I liked it, and she did too." "Which is why we've been seeing each other behind Corey's back." "Don't get me wrong, Corey and I are becoming the best of friends." "He's a great friend to have." "But it's something about Carmella that makes me crazy."

Enzo: Sup baby?

Carmella: Hey. I was wondering when you'd get here.

Enzo: Got held up. What's up with you?

Carmella: Nothing. It seemed like you wanted to talk.

Enzo: I just wanted to see where your head is at.

Carmella: I thought we went over this Zo.

Enzo: We did, I know. But I think I've done the job of getting him over you. He says that you're gonna have to talk to him if you wanna get back with him.

Carmella: Well I don't. I'm really drained from his shit. I'm always second choice with him.

Enzo: You ain't gotta worry about that with me.

Carmella: I better not.

Enzo's Confessional
"I know it seems a little scummy to do this to Corey, but he knows better than anyone that you're hooked on Carmella when you get with her." "I'm doing all this for my sake and his." "It's a win win."
—————————————————
Roman's Confessional
"It's been a minute since I had my run in with Punk." "I haven't heard much, and he hasn't said much else to me either." "Either way, if I didn't get my point across with him, I would've gotten my fist to do it for me." "But since he wants to make a war, I wanna fire the first shot." "I posted a pretty nasty tweet with a gif from a match he and I had on Old School Raw a while ago."

"Now, all I gotta do is wait and see what this punk bitch does

"Now, all I gotta do is wait and see what this punk bitch does."

Roman stands talking to Jimmy Uso when he's shoved down from behind by Punk. Roman tries to get up but Punk continues punch him.

Roman: Are you serious?

Roman shoves Punk off of him and punches him. Roman grabs Punk by his shirt and twists it. Roman punches Punk. The crew and camera men rush over to break up the fight.

Roman: Yeah! Look at your nose bitch! You got socked right in your face!

Punk: Catty punk bitch! You gonna tweet about this, huh? Be a man or shut your fucking mouth!

Roman: Keep my name out of your mouth! I told you to leave this alone! Now you just started a war you won't win bitch!

Punk: Shut up! I will beat your ass again! I'll do this everyday boy! It doesn't matter!

Roman: I'll take you up on that! Get ready!