Season 1 Episode 5

Randy's Confessional
"I'm going to send Dolph's little threesome fantasy straight to hell." "As a married man, I would never even think of cheating on Kim." "It's really messed up that he's playing these girls like that." "So I am going to make this whole thing blow right up in his face."

*Randy sees Dolph and Mandy backstage*

*Randy goes in to catering and sees Lana*

Randy: Hey Lana? Dolph was looking for you.

Lana: Thanks Randy.

Randy: He's just coming in by the garage doors in the back.

Lana: I don't know where that is.

Randy: I'll show you.

*Lana and Randy walk to where Dolph is*

*Lana sees Dolph kissing Mandy*

Lana: So what the hell is this Nick!

*Mandy and Dolph separate*

Lana: What the hell is going on here? Why were you looking for me if you were with her you dumb bastard?

Dolph: I wasn't looking for you. Who told you I was looking for you?

Lana: Randy did. I'm glad too because if he hadn't, I'd still be clueless walking around here thinking I'm your only one.

Mandy: Hold on a second. You're dating Lana too?

Lana: Oh so you thought you'd just play the both of us and string us along? You son of a bitch!

*Lana slaps Dolph*

Mandy: I want the truth now Dolph. How long has this been going on?

Dolph: *sighs* Since you broke up with Rusev two months ago, and for you, one month.

Lana: So you just what? Decided to capitalize off of my broken heart! You disgust me! You are a selfish shell of a man, and I hope you rot for this.

*Lana walks away*

Dolph: Look Mandy—.

*Mandy shoves Dolph and walks away*

*Dolph sighs and sees Randy snickering*

Dolph; Something funny to you?

Randy: This. I busted your ass on purpose Dolph. That's what you get for playing those girls like that. They don't deserve that.

Dolph: You think that you have a right to meddle in my business?

Randy: If I didn't have a right, then maybe don't go bragging about it to people. You slipped up because ya got cocky. Dumb ass.

Dolph: I should fuck you up for this dude.

Randy: You mad because I busted you, or the fact I didn't give you a chance to finish? *Randy laughs* It's over for you bro. You got what you deserved. Once, they console in each other, it's going to get to Twitter. Once it gets to Twitter, everyone will know. And that's when you'll have the real shit to deal with.

Dolph: You know what? I should've expected something like this from you. But you know Randy, this won't be the end of my social status. I mean look at you. You had to have professional help to get yourself back to normal. What was it that caused it Randy? Wasn't it those pills you kept taking? I mean you were just this cocky little shit way back when, and when word got out about why, it didn't stop your social status either. I mean look at you now. That dumb bitch Kim still laid down on her back and gave you kids.