Season 3 Episode 3

Roman's Confessional

"Since Seth isn't gonna be a man and face his fears, I'm gonna make him." "I set him up so he has to face them head on." "Let's just say he's gonna be in for a world of reality." "It's time I bring him back down."

*Roman pulls up in front of a large building*

Seth: What is this place?

Roman: You'll see.

Seth: I had to wake up this early to not even know where I'm going?

Roman: Yes. Yes you did. Now let's go.

Seth: Whatever this is, is it gonna take long? I don't have much energy. That party last night was nuts.

Roman: I saw. You were trending on wrestling twitter last night. So many pictures with fans, pretty girls too.

Seth: Yeah. There's another one tonight. My plan was to cure the hangover from last night by sleeping in all day today, and party all night afterwards.

Roman: Wait. So you wanted to get rid of your current hangover, just to go get another one tonight?

Seth: *chuckles* Sounds like it doesn't it?

Roman: Yeeeeah. That's why we're here. Come on.

Seth: Again man. Where is here?

Roman: Since we're on the 14th floor now, I guess I can tell you. This is a therapist session that you're going to sit through whether you like it or not.

Seth: Excuse me?

Roman: Yep. I made sure to get you a male doctor, and a whole hour thirty with him. Get your ass in there.

Seth: I'm not going anywhere. I told you I'm fine. Just getting this out of my system.

Roman: It's been a month since the split Seth. And I'm pretty sure you don't remember half of the nights you had after it. You won't let me help you, so I'll let him take the wheel now.

Seth: You know what? I'll do it. If doing this is gonna get you off my back, and or make you understand that this is only temporary, I will go in here and sit through an hour and a half of therapy.

Roman: Thank you. I just want what's best for you man. Go on in.

Seth's Confessional

"I understand Roman's concern, but all I really want to do is just be alone." "The late nights are working for me." "I want to forget." "So I have no problem with not remembering half the stuff I do." "I agreed to sit through this, just so that it'd look like I was making an effort to change my ways." "To be honest, I'm not even halfway done." "I got a lot more forgetting to do, and lot more fun to have." "This is the new me." *laughs* "Besides, this lame ass doctor is required by law not to tell anyone about what goes on in this room." "So Mr. Reigns isn't gonna know a thing about me going in and crapping through the sessions."

Producer: Are you drunk right now Seth?

"No, I'm just tipsy." "I had like two beers before I showed up." "What're you gonna do?"

Doctor: Hello. You're Mr. Rollins, I presume?

Seth: Yeah. How's it going man?

Doctor: Quite alright. Your friend sounded very concerned on the phone.

Seth: Trust me. If anyone knows how much he cares, it's me. He's been on me like a rash man.

Doctor: *chuckles* Well let's see what you've been up to.