Chapter 1

I was walking down beside an alley in the city.Because I wanted some fresh air. I had just came from the store. When I heard sounds from behind the trash cans. Usually I would keep going on my way,but I had to see what it was.

      Because curiosity got the best of me. There behind the trash cans were 13 animals that was shivering from the rash wind. It was about to start raining soon. I couldn't leave them there defenseless from the weather.I found a box that was still intact.

      Some of them where smaller than the others, and the bigger ones followed  me to my SUV.I made it home in no time. Because it was about to rain it took me 30 mins to get home. I waited until it stopped raining.Whlie I was on my way home I was thinking about  what they needed.

     So I had to go back out to the store. So I put them all in the bathroom ,and shut the door.Leaving the house again to get the items they needed. Making sure I had my car keys ,jacket ,and wallet.

  Hybrids POV

     "Hyung do you think the lady will take care of us."
"I don't know ,but I hope she will."
"She is kind of big." said one of the younger ones.
" Yes she is but you know we don't judge others for the way they look."
" Yes hyung I know."
"Okay but why did she leave us in the bathroom?"

      Gray POV

   At the store I got their food, snacks, collars, and toys.On my way home I got me something to eat. When I made it home I feed, and gave them all baths.I decided to talk with them even though I know it's a little weird.

"Hello  you guys I guess I'm your new owner. My name is Gray ,and that's about it."
" Okay now it's time to give you guys your collars and names.When I call a a name that you like come, and get your collar."

Suho

Baekhyun

Baekhyun