Chapter 30

Gray POV

            Later that night we were all sitting in the living room watching TV. When I remembered what Bobby said.

"One of my clients invited me to their baby shower this Saturday.He also said I could bring 1-2 people with me.I can pick who goes with me.So what I'll do is everyone get a scrap piece of paper, and write your name on it.Then  when you are done fold it 3 times ,and put it in this container.Also if you don't want to go don't worry about writing your name down."

After everyone put their names in the container except for Taeyong. I shook it and lifted the lid up.

"Okay the first person who will be going with me on Saturday is Hanbinnie.

"Yesssssss!"

"Suho"

"Thanks"

"Okay from now on this is how everyone will be picked.Because I've heard some comments from the maknaes.About me asking the oldest for help.So if I have to go anywhere special , just to the store ,or  anything very simple.This is how you will be picked."

"That sounds good Gray and that leaves everything to chance."JB said

"Thank you.Also I have been thinking about this a lot."

"What's on you mind Noona."Soobin said

"Well Binnine I was thinking about on Fridays at 8 we could have a showcase .Just us in the studio house and you guys could win money and other things."

"Yea that's cool"

"Yea Gray"

"Yes Noona"

"Yes I can't wait."

" I don't want you guys to feel like I'm being bias.So there will be envelopes with a number on it and whatever the number you pick is your envelope.Again I'm leaving everything up to chance."

"That's more than fair enough Noona."said Hongjoong

"Alright guys I'm calling it a night.I have a busy day tomorrow."I stood up from my spot on the couch.Walk around to give everyone a forehead kiss except Taeyong.I gave him a head nod.Then walked up the stairs to go to bed.

   BHybrids POV

            We all sat around in shock for several mins.Trying to put together the information we just received from Gray and her actions.
"Okay so did Gray just give us forehead kisses?"Seungcheol asked

"Yes she did hyung."said Chan

"That was very sweet of her."said Shownu

"Hyungs do you think she likes us now.Like as in boyfriends."asked Soobin

"Maybe not boyfriends"said Namjoon

"No that was just a forehead kiss sometimes those are for someone you care about.That doesn't mean she wants you to be her boyfriend ,and did she not tell Chan she wouldn't whore her self out to you guys " Taeyong said

"Taeyong hyung stop being mean.Soobinnie was just asking a simple question."Hongjoong said while cuddling Soobin to stop him from crying.

"I'm just being really and honest."Taeyong said

"No hyung what you are doing is being an a*s.You know Soobin likes her."Hongjoong replied

"Hongjoong "

"What else did you expect me to say Hongjoong.Tell him yes she wants you guys to be her boyfriends.NO that would be lying."

"You know what you're just  jealous.Tell me hyung are you upset that she didn't give you a kiss on the forehead.Are you mad because she doesn't like you not one bit.I personally think she is truly dislikes you almost to borderline hates you.

"That's enough Hongjoong."said Baekhyun

"But we aren't suppose to hate anyone so she  tolerates you for our sake.

"Hongjoong stop it right now."Suho said

"She only keeps you around because of us and she might feel a little sorry for you.You're a leech hyung.You know she doesn't like you and you still living here.What sense does that make.If someone disliked me or hated me. I would've been gone a long time ago. But who am I to say because you're very mean and mean to her first.

"Hongjoong that is enough be quiet now."said Shownu

"I'm done hyungs I'm just so tired of Taeyong hyung  talking about her and it seems nothing is getting through to him.So this had to be said. Now I can go take care of Soobin.Good night hyungs.

''Well that turned left very fast."said Kun

"Taeyong you need to stop this before it ends badly."JB said

"What are you saying hyung.

"Get it together or you"ll be left out in the cold."JB said

"So what you are saying is that you'll turn on me for her.

"If that's what it has to be then so be it."