Chapter 24

Gray POV

       Later that Saturday night I decided that I wanted to cook a big dinner for Sunday. Soulfood to be more specific.So I was in the kitchen to start on the desserts.I wanted to make all of them from scratch.I wanted to make a Peach cobbler ,Strawberry cake ,Strawbrrry Chocolate Cheesecake,and a Sour Cream Pound cake.

      So I started on that.It was about 6:30 I haven't seen the boys since this morning.I hope they are having fun.I can't wait to hear what they've done. After mixing the cakes getting  ready to sat them in the pans. Kun and JB was walking in the backdoor.I play music when I'm alone while I cook.

      I haven't done that in a while.It felt good to do that again.They caught me singing and swaying my hips to Lay's Lose Control.While singing both in Chinese and English.

Don't think much, simply hug me like this
at midnight you belong to me baby
no need to surrender your heart
I want to confront and respond using our lips

I felt one of them walk up behind me.

Your hair wrapped around your ear
Baby your eyes can't avoid me, they tell me
you want me to kiss your forehead
you want me to kiss your hand
not to be awaken from this dream
not to leave the tenderness after dawn

    He wrapped his arms around me with his hands on my waist.All the while I was still swaying my hips from side to side.

Your helplessness and indifference filled with desire and tremble
a lonely sigh merging like ten fingers closely interlaced
Love is so absurd, I understand even when you lie
You do it
How to do it
I don't understand how I should end this

    He leans down closer to me.As he places his chin on my right shoulder.Putting his lips by my ear.

Oh baby no no baby no no
But always Lose control
always Lose control
Baby I give up resisting
let the wildness be released
you want it, I take the liberty and perform my advances of Lose control

       "Oh is that how you feeling Love?"he said in a low voice but also soft.There is one of many things that the boys don't know about me.My nerve endings are VERY sensitive and a tingley  feeling shoot up and down my spine.The simplest touch of a hand or breathing on my neck.A rough hand on my wrist or arms can cause it too.At this point I couldn't sing anymore.I had leaned my head to the left side of his shoulder.Trying not to fall I was grabbing at the island for more support. But my eyes were open just enough to see that JB was in-between me and the island.Then Kun started to sing again.

Holding your hand, you raise your head
pushing a button after throwing away all the emotions
giving up the tenderness
you want me to kiss your forehead but I want to kiss your hand
you'll be intoxicated in this world after the dawn

     This man sings so beautifully.With him singing and breathing on my neck was NOT making anything better.

Feeling the frequency of the breaths tell me that everything is still continuing
I close my eyes and feel the shape of this romantic atmosphere
you say that you don't want me to leave, I am not going out too
You do it
How to do it
I don't understand how I should end this

      Then JB started to rub up and down my arms. He continues to sing were Kun left off at.

Oh baby no no baby no no
But always Lose control
always Lose control
Baby I give up resisting, let the wildness be released
you want it, I take the liberty and perform my advances of Lose control
Me and you, we breath together
whether this is a dream or an illusion it's uncertain
the blurred dream,the secret of that eternity
you can't explain them

      Kun was singing again as he pushed me more into JB.JB was sitting on the island ,and with a little more pushing from Kun I was standing in-between JB's legs.

Me and you, we breath together
whether this is a dream or an illusion it's uncertain
the mystery of that smile, the secret of that eternity
you can't explain them

    They started to sing together, and I felt like I was drifting away.

Oh baby no no baby no no
But always Lose control
always Lose control
Baby I give up resisting, let the wildness be released
you want it, I take the liberty and perform my advances of Lose control

       The feeling in my spine was becoming more intense.I needed to move away from them, and quickly.I heard the door open ,but I couldn't move.Kun and JB was holding me in place.As Kun whispered right below my ear while his lips brushed against the base of my neck and said."Will you Lose Control for us Nonna?"

Oh baby no no baby no no
But always Lose control
always Lose control
Baby I give up resisting, let the wildness be released
you want it, I take the liberty and perform my advances of Lose control

       When the song was over ,and the speaker was playing another song by now.Kun gently moved from behind me.Leaving me in JB's arms.After a little while the shooting pains in my spine still hasn't stopped yet. I was able to open my eyes a little bit.I looked to my right to see Mark, Taeyong, Hongjoong, and Soobin standing there with their eyes wide.

       Moving away from JB I went to my room for a breather. Another thing is I have bad back pain sometimes, and from what just happened I needed to lay down.Because the pain was spreading though the lower half of my back now.After awhile my back felt better.So I need to finish the desserts and start the food for tomorrow.I looked at the island that JB was sitting on earlier to see the cakes where already baked.Kun was sitting there on his phone.

"Kun did you bake the cakes?"
"Yes I did and they are cool enough for you to put them together."
"Thank you Kun that was very sweet of you." I bent down to kiss his forehead.
"You're welcome Love you know I would do anything for you."He said as his dimples deepened.
"Well I know that now."
"Love I have some questions."
"What's your questions?"
"How did you learn Chinese,and when did you learn it?"
"Let's see well I was in my sophomore year of high school and I wanted to learn a new language."
"Okay was it just because you wanted to learn a new language, or was it a special someone that couldn't speak English well.That you had your eye one."
"The first one.I stayed focus on my books throughout high school and college.I wasn't on no boys radar,and I wasn't clocking for them either."
"Why you say that?"
"I have always been this size even in high school.I always had the bigger thighs,and booty with wide hips.Boys back in the day didn't like that.They though I was too fat."
"Well that's their loss and our gain then."
"What do you mean by that?"
Kun pulled me closer to him and said"You will find out in due time Love."

    All the while placing his lips not to far from the corner of my mouth.
The back door opened so I quickly moved away from Kun to see B.I and Shownu standing there.
"Hyung and Hanbin-ah let's go watch a movie together."Kun said
"AIright but let me take a shower first." Shownu said
"Okay Hanbinnie and I will be waiting in the living room for you."

      They all left after that.What in the heck has gotten into Kun.He is being very bold today. First with JB and then he kissed the corner of my mouth.I wonder if his heat is starting soon.I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, but I don't think I'm ready for that.Or whatever that was.I finished cooking everything by 12.

      Everyone was in the house by 11:30.As long as they keep that going everything will be good.I put everything on the island to cool off. Before I put it in the fridge.I went to my bathroom to shower ,and go to bed. After my shower I just so happen to wrapped a towel around myself. Because I usually don't I live alone. Sooooo....

     Taking my towel off to put lotion my body. Because I CAN NOT be ashy. By the time I have put on my sleepin shorts, and a thin long sleeved shirt. I turned around to get in my bed. I see a otter,red and black snake,a hamster, and a tan and white dog in my bed.I get in beside them, and turn on my side away from them.The last thing that ran  across my mind before my eyes snapped open was .........
DID THEY SEE ME NAKED!!!!!!!!!