Chapter 17

Gray POV

    "BAEKHYUN NAMJOON AND MINHYUNG COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"
I know when they heard me calling them by their names, and me yelling because I usually don't do that.I know they were scared. Even though I just found out about their real names I haven't used it before, but I am NOW. I called them by their real names so they know I mean business.
"H-H-Hey Gray you called."Mark said nervously
"Yes what the heck was all of that?"
"What was all of what?I don't understand." Mark said looking everywhere else,but at me.
"Baekhyun and Mark why were you fighting?Joonie why were you just standing there ,and not breaking it up."
"I felt like they deserved it."
"WHY JOON! They did nothing but help me with you guys."
He looked away from me with his jaw clenching.
"Oh so now you don't want to answer me?Baekhyun why?"
"I agree with Joonie."Baekhyun said with his arms crossed over his chest.
"One of you better answer me in the next 2 seconds."
"The question is why did you let him kiss you?"Joonie asked looking at me with anger in his eyes.
"Did you enjoy said kiss?"Markie asked with his head down.
"Did you let San kiss you too?" Baekhyun asked with sadness in his eyes and voice.
"What does that have to do with anything?"
"Well did you!"Joon exclaimed
I looked to the side.I could feel them staring at me.
"Y-y-you did didn't you?"Mark said with angry tears running down his face.
After I didn't say anything Mark ran out the room in full blown tears.Baekhyun followed him with sadness in his eyes.
"So you're telling me you let all of it happen.How could you let that happen when you came home that night almost 3 weeks ago crying your eyes out.Then the next morning you looked terrible. How do you think we felt. Hearing you cry youself to sleep that night. Something happened that night,and you still let them kiss you."He left out of the room when he was done.I've never see Joonie this mad.Even though I've just met him in his human form.I never want to upset any of them.But I have to put this all to the side at the moment.I had a big surprise for them.I have to get the plans and everything together by tomorrow morning.
I usually try not to let things get to me ,but some of my babies are mad at me. Even though my plan was for something else this could also be a good forgive me gift aswell.

    JB Kun and Hongjoong POV

        Kun and I slept in the spare room with Hongjoong.The poor baby was still crying from the night before.
"Why is Taeyong hyung like that?What is his problem?"Hongjoong said while still crying.
"Baby you need to calm down okay.Take deep breaths with me okay."Kun said while calming  Joongie down.
"He's so mean to Gray all she does is take care of us, and love us.Something our past owners didn't do."Hongjoong said
"Yes your right Joongie.By him being my roommate I've tried talking to him too, but he won't listen.
"He might tell us sooner or later.You never know."Kun said

     Baekhyun RM and Mark POV

      "Guys my chest is hurting."Mark said
"How?What kind of pain is it?"Joon asked
"It's like s stabbing pains and there's a pain in my throat.I feel so lost in my mind about everything.I feel tears in my eyes.Am I crying!"
"Yes Markie you are.Those things that you are feeling are signs of a broken heart.Sweetie your in love with Gray which you said that already."
"It feels like I caught her cheating, but we're not together."Mark said
"Yes it does feel that way, but she doesn't know that any of us have feelings for her."Joon said
"She will soon find out, but I have to talk to the other older hyungs first." Baekhyun hyungsaid

      Taeyong POV

          As long as we have been together Hongjoongie has NEVER yelled at me.I don't know how to feel about that.I don't show very much affection or emotions when it comes to the others. But some of the babies are my favorite. Like Markie Soobinie Channie and Hongjoongie those are my babies.But they don't know that.Things in my past have affected the way that I am today.I will tell my story one day maybe soon.

Author's Note :

  What do you think happened in Taeyong's past?

  Is Baek ,Joonie ,and Mark wrong for being mad ,and hurt about the situation with Gray's secretaries