Chapter 32

Jeonghan and San POV

     "Hyung I think it's time for us to move on."

"I think so to Sannie.But I don't know what to do.It hurts so much."

"Do you think we need to quit hyung?"

"No just like I got over my cheating ex. I and we can do anything.As long as we stay by each other side we will be okay."

"You're right hyung as long as you support me ,and be by my side I will do the same for you."

    Gray POV

         Last night was a mess.What am I going to do?As of lately I've been hurting everyone's feelings or hearts. I've never had this problem before.I'm technically holding 14 people hearts in my hands ,and I don't know what to do.I can't ask anyone for help.I don't have any friends ,and I'm not close with my family either.

I'M LOST SOMEONE PLEASE SEND HELP!

    This is very flattering for me. Because of the attention that I'm not used to having,but I also don't like the attention.This is crazy.

       Work was very easy today stayed in the office.Even though I wanted to stay in bed.My life has been happy this past year ,but these past few months have been to much for me. I have anxiety and depression.If things start to get worst than it has been.

     I don't know what will happen.I feel tears going down my face,and I let them fall. This is so tiresome.I know your thinking ah she needs to get over it.I seriously have never been in any type of situation like this before. I have never thought I would ever be in this predicament.

      But more tears start to fall rapidly as I started to shake and hyperventilate. Then I feel arms around me, and someone holding my face trying to talk to me.But I couldn't hear what they were saying ,and my vision was blurry. Then I felt dizzy then I passed out a few moments later.

     Taehyung POV

        I was going to check on Gray to see if she needed anything.As I stood at the door I hear her crying ,and breathing weirdly.I rushed in immediately ,and put my hands on her face.So I could get her attention.

"Gray I need you to breathe sweetie."I said it calmly as possible to not scare her.

"Gray breathe in and out breathe"

"Please Gray"

"Breathe BREATHE BREATHE !!!"The more I told her to breathe the more she was not responding.She started hyperventilating worse.The next thing I knew she passed out ,and collapsed in my arms.

"JEONGHAN SAN CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!!"

   San POV

          I heard yelling for someone to call an ambulance. I ran toward the voice was because I knew it was Tae hyung. I stood at the door of Gray's office. To see hyung holding her in his arms. Her head was being held in his lap.

     It looked like she wasn't breathing ,and I just broke down crying. I couldn't see her like this, but I knew I had to call for help. I called 119.Thank goodness they were there in 10 minutes. They asked if someone wanted to go with her to the hospital. Tae hyung said he would drive behind them.

       I wanted to go ,but I couldn't see her like that. So I told them I would meet them at the hospital.Jeonghan hyung got in Gray's truck ,and went straight to her house. I know they don't like us ,but they do need to know because those are her hybrids.

  Hybrids POV

          We heard someone knocking on the door. Suho hyung answered the door ,but before he could open it. We could smell who was at the door.We knew it was her secretaries. As much as we hate them there had to have been a reason as to why they where here. Because Gray wasn't home she was supposed to be at work so something must have happened.

"You guys need to get your shoes on so we can go to the hospital Gray fainted."said Jeonghan because San was to hysterical to speak from all the crying he was doing.

    On the way to the hospital we saw an ambulance on its side.With a car behind it not too far,but thank goodness the car didn't get hit.

   Jeonghan POV

          I could tell there was an accident ahead of us. But I didn't pay much attention to it until San started hysterically screaming:

"HYUNG PULL THE TRUCK OVER THAT'S TAE HYUNG'S CAR!!!"
And sure enough there was Tae's car there not too far from the ambulance. He was seating further away from the vehicle, and  accident. I got out of the truck to walk closer to him.He had his head in his lap crying his eyes out.

"Tae what happened?"