Chapter 34

Gray POV

         Where am I?What is this place?What is that beeping sound?Dang this bed is hard.I can hear mumbling and crying,but nothing else.I feel so tried my body is acking and my head hurts.I need to get up.My body feels heavy but of course it does.I'm a big girl,but that's besides the point.I need to wake up......but I can't something is wrong. Something is bad wrong.Why can't I move?I'm tried of thinking.I'll sleep now.

    Time skip 6hrs later

      Who is touching me?Why are they touching me?Ohhhh they are giving me a sponge bath.When they're done I was left with hearing whispers.I'm stuck in my body.I can't talk and no one can hear me.This is crazy.

     Jeonghan POV

         This is day 2 of Gray being in a coma.She was moved to a much bigger room.4 to 6 people can stay. We still don't know how bad her condition is.We are struggling mentally right now,and we are so scared.It can turn left very fast.We are just waiting at this point.

     San POV

        This is day 4 and I am losing it.I don't know what to do.My depression is getting worst ,and this is just the start of it all.I could lose her altogether and it's driving me crazy.I can barely come to the hospital to see her like this.I hope she gets better soon.So she can at least talk to me or even roll her eyes at me.

      Taehyung POV

           Day 6 and everything is falling apart.She hasn't woken up yet.The hybrids have been crying and they only come out of their rooms hardly ever or going to the studio house.They stay in their animal forms.The only time they change is when the groups change out for them to the hospital every 2 days.I've been living with them to make sure that they are okay.Because I don't think they can mentally take this right now.I know that they've lost loved ones before that are close to them.So I know this is hard.

       Suho POV

     Day 8 it has been so crazy these last few days.Gray still hasn't awaken yet and my hope for to soon is decreasing.I miss her so much.I sit on the side of the bed in a chair and hold her hand.The babies haven't stopped crying,and I'm worried about them too as well as myself.

     Mark POV

        I can't believe it's been 10 days.
I really wish she would wake up.
We are so lost with her.Its our turn to stay with her.So to be close to her Soobin stay in his human form and sits in the chair.While Chan and Hongjoong hyung turn into their cat forms and lay at the foot of the hospital bed.I turn as well to lay close to her neck.This is all we can do at the moment . So we have no choice but to wait for her to wake up.

        DAY 12

    Gray POV

        I don't know how long I've been in this bed,but I'm tried of laying down.My joints feel stiff.I can feel the urge to open my eyes,and I do so.But I immediately closed them back from the dull ache with them being open.I open them again,and my eyes starts to adjust to thr dim lit room with the TV on.I see alot of men in the room.Some are laying in the beds ,some are sitting in the chairs.But there's a man laying by my sides,and the are both holding my hands.Then I hear a machine beeping loud and fast.Oh that's my heart rate going up.The 2 men that was hidden in my neck and the side of my chest move back to look at me.I can tell that they both are younger than me.Then I hear someone say "Go get the doctor and nurse."It take them 2mins to get to me.

"Hello Miss Gray. My name is Dr Kwon and this is nurse Kim. I need you to answer some questions for me."

"What year is this?"
"It's 2022."
"Do you remember your name?"
"Yes"
"What is your name?"
"Gray Lee"
"Do you know why you're here?"
"No"
"Do you know what happened to you."
"No"
"You had an incident at your workplace. And on the way here to the hospital you were in a wreck in the ambulance."
"Do you know either of these men that are in the room with you right now?"

       I'll looked around the room to see if I seen any familiar faces and I look into their eyes.I didn't see anyone that I knew. If they were here that means they knew me,but who are they.
"No ma'am I don't."after I said that I heard gasping around the room especially the two that were laying beside me.
"Miss Gray to make sure I understand everything well.You don't remember any of these men correct?
"No I don't."Then I heard sniffling from around the room.
"What is the last thing that you remember?
"I don't know"
"What do you do for a living?"
"I own my own business I'm a real estate agent / interior decorator."
"Did you have any secretaries?"
"No but I had put out some flyers for someone for that service."
"So from my understanding you don't remember the last 5 years of your life."
"I guess not but Dr who are all these men in my room then?"
"Taehyung and you're fiance's will explain that to you."
"FIANCÉESSS"
"Yes but from what I can see you do have amnesia and there is no medicine I can give you.So it will have to either come back on it's own or it will gradually come back.Or you won't have your memory back at all. But everything else is fine there's nothing else.So you will be able to leave in two days.But before then we have to see if you can walk.If you can't we will bring in a physical therapist if need be."
"Thank you Dr Kwon for your help "
"You are so welcome Miss Gray and you have a great rest of your day."

      I know she had to go I can't believe she's actually left me here with all these strangers.
"Hello Miss Gray I'm one of your secretaries my name is Taehyung and you also have two others which are San and Jeonghan who were said to be you fiance's. The rest of this young men live with you in your home.

"So you're telling me I have 2 fiances 3 secretaries and 13 other people leaving in the house with me and I have no idea who they are?"

  Jeonghan San and the hybrids POV

    SHE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER US!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A SINGLE THING WHAT DO WE DO!