Chapter 20

Gray POV

         Today is Wednesday. Which means groceries SHoooppING day.I told the boys to be ready when I got back home.Today was another short day. Don't worry I'm still making money these are just smaller accounts.Then the last 2 months. When I pull up in the driveway I tooted my horn.Even though we are just going to grocery store they looked VERY nice.

Even though we are just going to grocery store they looked VERY nice

      Chan sat in the back seat

      Chan sat in the back seat.He was looking really good.His eyes were poppin more than the usual today. Shownu sat in the front with me.After he put the cooler in the trunk.

     He was quite as usual,but was looking good and chill.Then Kun since the other night I heard him singing. When I look at him my chest feels funny, and I don't know why.We finally made it to the store.

"Okay guys we are going to split up, but Chan you are staying with me.Shownu and Kun you guys will have 4 each of the others snack list. Kun you have S.coups,B.I, Hongjoong and your self.Shownu you will have Suho, Baek,RM ,and your self.Chan you have Taeyong, Mark, and Soobin,and yourself. I'll get JB make sure you get 2 of each item for each person.Okay any questions?"
"No"
"Does everyone have their phone on them?"
"Yes Gray"
"Okay then text me when you are done.
I started to thinking about all the food we needed, and we are going to need a bigger deep freezer.So I had to order one while I was in the store.
"Hi this is Kelly how can I help you?"
" Hi yes my name is Gray, and do you all have any deep freezers? "
"Yes ma'am we do.What color and size?"
"Black and I can put several people inside but not that kind of way.
"Yes ma'am we do."
"Okay how much is it , and can it be delivered today as in the next hour or 2?"
"$850 and yes ma'am we can."
"I do need to sign anything, and can you send it to my email."
"Yes ma'am ,and you can also pay there as well."
"Okay everything is all done, and someone will be at your address in the next hour or two."
"Okay then thank you Kelly and you have a great day.
"Yes ma'am you too."
Now that all of that is done I need to call someone at the house but who.I'm NOT calling RM, Baek, Mark, or Taeyong.So I'll just call JB.
"JB"
"Yoooo what can I do for.With you being my first phone call and whatever?"
"Someone is going to be coming to the house with a deep freezer.Put it in the laundry room on the far end."
"Okay I will see you later baby girl."
"See you later Love."
I finally started to shop for the groceries.I had to get a least 15 packs of each meat ,and 10 big bags of rice.I had to get ALOT of Napa cabbage for the Kimchi.40 bags of ramen. After I got everything I had to get JB snacks.Just so happened Shownu and Kun where there also.
"Are you guys done with everything?"
"Yes "Kun said
"Yea " Shownu said
"I'm almost done Nonna."Chan said
"Okay then I have to get JB stuff, and then we can go check out."
"Gray is that you?"
The voice spoke in a different language.I turned around to see who said my name. Usually no one talks to me except for when I'm handling business, or when I talk to the boys.
"It is you.How have you been?"
"I am doing very well Mr. Nakamoto ,and yourself?"
"Please call me Yuta.I'm doing much better now that I've seen you.It's been a minute."
"Yes it has ,but I did tell you to set an appointment after you and your roommates move in."
"Yes that is true and my appointment is set for next week."
"Then I'll see you next week Yuta."
"Okay and who are these guys with you."
"These 3 are some of my housemates."
"Housemates"
"No we aren't we are boyfriends and she has 10 more at home.So please stop flirting with our Noona."Chan said
"Oh you are soo cute little guy."he said while messing with Chan's hair.
"Is that true Gray?"
"No we are just housemates."
"So I still have shot at being your boyfriend?"
"No we will ONLY have a business relationship Mr. Nakamoto.
"Okay I'll  be seeing you soon Miss Gray, and I can't wait.You have a good rest of you evening."
"You too."
When he left I turned back around to see the boys with frowns on their faces and looking at their phones.