Chapter 13

Gray POV

       I turned around to look and see where the voice came from.There stood a rather lean and skinny male with green hair and blue eyes.
He also has a towel wrapped around his waist.He has small tattoos with 2 scars on his body.1 on  his lower abdomen on the right side and the other one is in the corner of his right eye.
"Yah! my eyes are up here."The male said
"Yes I know where your eyes are ,but why are you in my house?"
"That's not what's important right n-"
"Yes it is I don't know you and you are in my house?Where are my pets and what did you do to them!"
"Calm down with all the questions.Your pets are fine.They are sleeping except for the 3 you forgot about.Now they are in excruciating pain.Becase of you. "
"Sir I don't know who you are but the past 2 weeks have been heck for me and my plate is very full at the moment.So please stop saying that.I know what I did."
"I can tell and maybe you should have left us in the alley way."
"Are you calling me fat.What do you mean maybe you should have left us in the alley way?Are you one of my pets?"
"Have you looked in the mirror lately?Yes dummy unfortunately I'm one of your pets."
"Little boy you have 1 more time to disrespect me in my house and I will whip your A*S like your mom and dad should have because you are mad disrespectful."
"I wish you would fatty."
"Okay I got something for you.You stay right there until I come back."
"I'm not a dog fata*s."

     As I was walking up the stairs I was laughing so hard.I know the little boy though I was crazy.But lucky for him I am.I got my thickest belt,and went back downstairs.I grabbed him by his arm and tow his butt up.

By the time I was done his towel was no longer on him and I was being held back by another male.While the other one was on the floor crying.
"Who are you and why are you in my house?"

   JB POV

       When I woke up I heard groaning and crying like someone was in pain.Then I smell something in the air.Oh no the cats have started the heats.
"Taeyong wake up we have to go check up on the cats."I looked in his cage but he wasn't there.So I went to go check on them and in the hallway down stairs I see Gray and Taeyong but she was whipping him with a belt.I pulled her away from Taeyong.
"Who are you and why are you in my house?"
"Well baby girl I'm one of you pets and I live here with you and the others."

Gray POV

      Is it weird that I'm not freaking out about my pets are now men.I read alot of fiction books. I think there was something about animals they were science experiments that can turn into humans.I think they were call hybrids.
"Are the rest like the two of you hybrids?"
"Yes they are.We all need to have a talk with you about some important things but 1st we need you to take care of the cats. "
"What can I do to help?" I said as I looked a  little confused
"Wellll you have to sleep with them."
"Like get in the bed and cuddle them?"
"No dumba*s you mate with them."
"Little boy shut up before I give you another whipping."
He turn his head away from me and kept his mouth shut.
"Im sorry I can't do that there has to been another way.
I looked up for a hybrid clinic and found one 20 mins away from my house.
"Hello my name is Sammie from Safe Place Hybrid Clinic how may I help you?"   
"Hello I have a question.I have 3 male cat hybrids that are currently in heat and they don't have any mates.They are in pain is the any other options besides the mating process?"
"Yes ma'ma there is you can bring them in now and we will take care of it.See you soon ma'ma." 
"You to and thank you so much for your help."
" What's your name?"
"It's JB"
"Okay JB go get the 3 cat and I have a change of clothes for you.You are coming with me and tell one of the older ones to keep an eye
on the rest.
"Okay Gray"
"Little boy you better have a better attitude when I get back.Be glad I don't make you stand in the corner as punishment."
After about 10 mins JB the 3 cats and myself were leaving for the clinic.