Chapter 36

Gray POV

      "There's no problem there's nothing wrong with you guys being hybrids.It just kinda surprised me is all.But there's nothing to worry about.The old me knew about it.The new me don't and whatever the old me said it still stands.So just continue to act like the way you were and just don't disrespect me.That's no problem we're not going to worry about it."

All:"We understand thank you Gray or thank you Noona."

Gray:But I do have a question?When I was  in my room I noticed it was 3 cats on my bed.Who are they?"I looked up to see Baek,Mark and Hongjoong looking at me with shy smiles.

Mark: "You're not mad at us are you Noona?"

Gray: "Is sleeping in my bed when I'm not in it something that you guys do?"Mark nodded his head

Shownu: "Every once in a while we'll sleep in your bed when you're not there.But it's usually the younger ones that do it the most."

Gray:"Then I'm not upset Markie because that's something that you guys usually do. Continue to do things that you usually do so it makes you guys feel comfortable around me.I'm fine I will be okay because it helps me to get back in the movement of everything.With the way the house works with you guys in it."

Baekhyun:"We thank you some much for take care of us.Because you didn't have to.

Gray:It's no problem at all. What do you guys do everyday?"

Chan:"We usually wait for you to come by back home from.Or we will go to the studio house."

Gray:"What do you guys usually do in the studio house?"

JB:"We usually make music and then there is a dance studio for the dancers."

Kun:"Most of us are producers, singers and rappers so you built and designed that house for us to show our creativity."

Suho:"And some other reason that you never explained to us."

Gray:"Suho is there something you want to say."I said with a slight attitude for some reason he's been giving me attitude since I've been here.

Suho:"No not at all."

Gray:"Okay then. What do you guys do on the weekends?

S.coups:" Usually nothing we just chill with you just real down time with you on the weekends. Because you be so busy during the week.

Gray:"Anything else?"I asked looking up at them to see them looking at each other with a skeptical look in their eyes."What is it guys you can tell me anything don't be nervous about it."

B.I:"Before you had your accident.You said we were planning to have Friday nights as a showcase for the work.That we did for the  week in the studio house and Friday would be the showcase night.

Soobin:"You also said that there would be prize money also.

All:"SOOBIN!!!!"

Soobin:"What she said we could anything and to not be afraid."

Gray:"Why did you all yell at him? He did nothing wrong. Is he lying did I not say that prize money would be involved?"

Hongjoong:"Yes you said money would be involved."

Gray:Okay then it's set.Do you guys need anything for Friday?Do you have everything that you need?"

All:" Yes we have everything.

Kun:"What time will it start?"

Gray:"Is 6 good with everyone?"

All:"Yes"

Gray:"Taeyong you are very quiet.Is everything okay...is something wrong?"

Taeyong:"No I'm fine.I'm not really talkative."

Gray:"Okay if you're EVER having ANY problems you guys can ALWAYS come and talk to me. We will figure it out ,or if it's worse than that we can all sit down and talk in a collective group to find out a solution to help you.In this house there are 14 of us to talk to.We should always be able to talk to each other if we're having problems. We're all here to help each other.And at this point we are all we have.Got it.I got you guys and you got me.I will ALWAYS be in your  corner when you need someone the most."I know some of them were crying or trying to hide it.But I didn't bring that up though.

RM:"Thanks Gray that means a lot to us."

Gray:"You're welcome Im tired guys I'm going to bed I'll see you in the morning."

All:"Goodnight

    I'm so EXCITED for Friday I can't wait to see the talent that they have in store .

Yes it's a very short chapter.Sorry ☹️☹️☹️☹️