Chapter 18

Gray POV

        Monday morning

         At the office I called Taehyung in.
"Taehyung San and Jeonghan won't be in this week.So you'll be my only secretary this week. With a $1000 bonus on you check at the end of the week."
''Yes ma'ma I understand."
"I want to build a music/ dance studio in my backyard.I have the blueprints that I draw up last night.Call team Sliver to put the stakes out for the perimeter of the building?"
"Yes ma'ma what about the wood and the other things you'll need?"
"Yes I called them already.Everything else is done.

       Suho Baek and Shownu POV

   " So Baek what did you want to talk about?" Suho asked
"Well Gray and about all of our feelings for her."
"Okay what about it?"Shownu asked
"Remember when Seungcheol talked to us about all of us being in a relationship with Gray.I think we should do it.But what do you guys feel for her?"
"I like her I'm so thankful for her saving us that day.Because you guys know how hard it was for the three of us to take care of the others. Joonie and JB had to take care of the others while we where out getting food for us."Suho hyung said
"I agree with Suho hyung I feel the same way.I haven't felt this way since my first love.I also feel like she will take care of my heart as well as the rest of you guys.Even Taeyong with his bad attitude and miss treatment of Gray "
"Well in since we all agree it's a go.We just have to give her sometime to get everything together with the situation that just happened."

      Chan Soobin and BI POV

          "Hyungs do you hear that?"Soobin asked
"Hear what?"BI said
"What does it sound like?"
"Like someone is pounding on something." Soobin said
"Yea like 20 mins ago some men went into the backyard, and started putting stakes in the ground."BI hyung said
"What do you think Gray is getting done back there?"
"I don't know, but did you know Gray never told us what she did for a living."BI hyung said
" Yes she did hyung she sales house and interior decorating remember."Soobin said
"Oh yeah you are right."BI hyung said

     Gray POV

        When I got home I decided to cook everyone a simple meal tonight.It will  also be their first meal in human form and me cooking for them.So I will be making  hamburgers with the works and loaded and regular french fries.I also had to keep in mind what everyone likes and dislike:
No ketchup for Mark
No avocados or anything spicy for Soobin
Nothing spicy for Chan and Seungcheol
For drinks I stopped by the store to get 2 cases of beer,Coke and Pepsi products. Because they had a sale.4 for $12 so I had to get that.
"JB !"
"Yea!"
"You Shownu and Chan can you guys get the stuff out of my truck.?"
"Yea we will."

    I went to take a shower and changed my clothes before I started cooking.I put on some lounge pants and a hoodie.Because I like it cold in the house at all times.But I make sure it's not too cold for Jae, Taeyong and Seungcheol.It takes me 30 mins to cook the patties, fry the french fries, cut up everything to put on the burgers, and toast the packs of buns.

    I sat everything on the table in the kitchen.Sadly I don't have a table big enough for all of us to sit together, but the kitchen table sits 6 and the island sits 8 four on each side.I put everything out so they can fix their own burgers.
"Guys come and eat!"It takes them no time to get down stairs.
"Where's Taeyong?"
"He's been in his animal form all day."JB said as he rounded the corner with Taeyong wrapped around him.
"Find out what he wants because I cooked dinner.Okay everyone can make their own burgers ,and i'll do the fries loaded or with nothing on them. "
"Gray I don't want anything on my fries."
"I know Markie that's why I didn't put anything on yours love."I know he was still upset with me.So I put my hands to cup the bottom of his face and kiss his forehead.He walked away from me laughing with the tips of his ears red.
"Gray nonna I want mine loaded."
I turned around to see Channie, Hongjoongie Soobinie, and Hanbin standing behind me.
"Okay boys. To all the ones who are legal to drink I bought some beer.So Soobinie you can't have any until December, but I did buy some drinks too."
"Gray I want mine loaded too."
On the other side of me there stood Shownu , with 2 plates ,JB with 2 and,Suho with 2 plates as well.
I looked to the table to see Joon ,Baek,and Taeyong sitting there with just hamburgers on their plate. They sent the other 3 to get their fries for them.Baek and Joon are being petty. Even Mark came up to me for his fries. He didn't send one of the youngers to do it for him.I overlooked it for the time being.Hopefully the surprise that I have for them will be enough.
"Gray can you do ours too."
There stood the two quietest in the house besides Shownu standing there waiting patiently.
"Yes I can Kun and Seungcheol."
After fixing their fries I fixed my food too.Then going to the island to sit with the youngers. I sat in between Soobin ,and Chan.
"Gray Noona we heard some noise in the backyard this evening."Soobin said
"Yea I'm having some work done back there."
"Really what are you getting done?"Chan asked
"You'll see when it's done Channie."
"Okay"
"I'm going grocery shopping the day after tomorrow.There will be a list on the fridge.Write you name on it and what you want."
"Okay"they all said
"Also I need 3 volunteers to go with me."
"Why don't you ask your secretaries?"
I heard that even though it was a low mumble , and I know who said it too.
I laughed and then said "Would you like to repeat that Namjoon?"
"What"
"Would you like to repeat that ,but a little louder.Because I know the rest of the guys heard it ,and you didn't expect me to."
"I don't have to repeat myself CLEARLY everyone heard it.Its not my fault that you are so nosy that you heard or didn't hear what I said."he said with a hint of anger in his voice
I smiled while hopping out of my chair.Going around the table to where he was sitting.
"The reason way I didn't call them is because these are our groceries.That's way I asked for volunteers to go.I didn't say Namjoon I want you and two others to go grocery shopping with me.I don't know what's going on with you right now , but you need to get it together. You and Baek need to get over whatever problem you have with San and Jeonghan."
"Why am I being brought up in your conversation I didn't say anything." Baek said with and attitude
"Yea whatever."Namjoon said
I moved away from him.Because I almost slapped him.I'm really not a confrontational person.So I just walked out of the kitchen to go to my room. These last few weeks has been the most drama I have had in my whole entire life.But they have also been the happiest as well.

      2 hours later

           I went back to the kitchen to clean the dishes.But when I got there someone was washing them already. They where sing in another language. The lyrics and the voice was so beautiful.I had to sit down, and listen to the rest.So I sat on the counter.Facing them ,but their back was to me.The lyrics was switching between Chinese and English.
The lyrics in English said:

I remember like it's yesterday, oh no
When I was having a hard time being lonely, oh woah

Cause of us I'm feeling strong again
When we trust each other
You make it natural for me to be here

When we shine bright
I'm alive in the CT, sing about me
Under this light, when we look at each othеr
Even not noticing myself, I smile and I forgеt, yeah
'Cause I'm not alone
You are my warming home
Who I was yesterday and who I am today
And who we will be tomorrow
It all starts from home

Now the fear of getting lost
Even the days I feared
Now It’s all gone and I
Found a reason to be me
Know that you are not alone anymore

Na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na
From home (From home)
Na-na-na, na-na-na
From home (From home, yeah)
Na-na-na, na-na-na
From home
(Na-na-na, na-na-na, from home)
And we start from here, our home

I had a weird tingly feeling in my chest.While listening to him sing.
"Did you know that's how I feel now that I have a place to call home.All because of you I have a safe place to lay my head at night.I have a full tummy throughout the day because of you.The boys are my heart but you are our home Gray.You took in 13 unwanted animals and made the wanted.I want to say thank you Love."
By now I was full blown crying.
"Hey hey no crying I didn't tell you that for you to start crying Love."Kun said while brushing my tears away with his soft thumbs.He cupped my face in his hands as I grabbed both of his wrist.Then he placed his lips on my forehead.
"Thank You Gray."
He let go of my face and said"Good night."