Chapter 7

In this Chapter Gray will be speaking in Japanese and English.Her conversation with Yuta will be in Japanese.Her conversation with Ten will be in English.

      Gray POV

          Like the last few days have been busy for me.Jeonghan texted me Yuta's and Ten's numbers with the appointment time.10:20 for Yuta and 12:20 for Ten.I texted them both to remind of there appointments and address to meet me.I make it to the meeting before Yuta.

    5 mins later and he is standing right in front of me.Yuta was about 5,10 with whiteish-blonde hair black roots with a undercut.

Yuta was about 5,10 with whiteish-blonde hair black roots with a undercut

Hello Mr.Nakamoto it's nice to me you."
"Yes but please don't call me that call me Yuta."
"Okay this was the only house I picked for you , but if you don't like it I have more we can look at.This home has 7 rooms ,5 bathrooms ,den, living room, man cave, and basement.

"This house is perfect I have 3 roommates that will be moving in with me on a later date

"This house is perfect I have 3 roommates that will be moving in with me on a later date.I also have another question?Do you do interior decorating as well?"
"Yes I do when you and your roommates move in call the same office to set an appointment.I have the paperwork if you are ready to sign.Sign in these 7 places and the house is yours."
"Thank you Gray, and I just wanted to tell you that your Japanese is wonderful."
"Thank you Yuta for the compliment and doing business with my company. I'll be seeing you on a later date."

       I have ten mins to make it to Ten's appointment.When I made he was not there.At least I'm not late like the last time. Not long after Ten finally arrived. Ten is very short, but also cute.He was a little taller than me.He had long blonde hair with black roots.

He had long blonde hair with black roots

"Hello Mr. Lee my name is Gray and it is nice to meet you."
"Hello Gray call me Ten Mr.Lee makes me feel old."
"Okay this house has 4 bedrooms, 3 and a half bathrooms, living room basement/man cave, dining room, and a practice room.The practice room also has wall to wall and top to bottom mirrors.The is also a bluetooth system set up that can be heard over the whole house.

"That sounds amazing Gray where do I sign? "Okay sign in these 7 places, and the house is yours

"That sounds amazing Gray where do I sign? "Okay sign in these 7 places, and the house is yours.Thank you for doing business with my company Ten.You have a great day.
"I have question do you do interior decorating?
"Yes I do."
"Okay do you do rooms without like a need to know basis type of thing? Also please don't judge me"
"Sure just call the same office ,and set an appointment."
"Thank you Gray I'll be seeing you on a later date."
Yes you will Ten."

        At the office I call the boys in.
"Hey guys you should be expecting a call from Yuta and Ten"
"Has anyone got any information for me today.
"No ma'ma"
"Okay guys I'll be seeing you guys later."
"Yes ma'am will be seeing you later.
I make my way to my truck.Im going home to see my babies.    

    JB and Taeyong POV

     "Hyung do you like it here? Like do you want to stay." I asked as we were laying on the couch in our human-forms.
"Yea we don't have to worry about anything : What are we going to eat? How are we going to stay warm on cold and rainy nights?How do you think what Suho, Baekhyun,and Shownu hyung had to go through? How do you think we got the things we did get?The hyungs had to steal while RM and myself had to take care of you guys.There could have been many of days that the hyungs couldn't have come back to us Tae MANY.We could have or almost lost them for good."
"I guess your right hyung.I didn't know I'm sorry for asking."
"It's okay we tried to keep these types of things away from the younger ones.

  Gray POV

    Before I go into the house I make my babies an appointment to see the VET. I made sure not to make the call in the house. Because it seems every time an animal hears the word VET they look crazy or sad. So I made the call in the truck just to be safe.
"Hello my name is Austin from Ridgewood Animal Clinic how may I help you?"          
"Hello I would like to set an appointment for my 13 pets tomorrow as early as possible please."
"Yes ma'am we have an opening tomorrow at 8:30 and we can take all 13 until 11:30."
"Yes can you set those times for them."
"Yes ma'am I can be here tomorrow at 8:30 and  thank you.
"Yes ma'am we'll be seeing you at 8:30 tomorrow, and have a nice day goodbye." "Goodbye as well ma'am."

      When I was done with the call I got out the truck to go in the house.
"Hey Momma babies were you guys good today.I see the house is in the same order as I left it."
I went into the kitchen to cook dinner and  fix the others their food.When I was done I called them to come and eat. Taeyong and JB were already in the kitchen with me.Watching me cook so I didn't have to call them.When they were done eating I watch a little TV.Before going to bed to get ready to be up early tomorrow.