Chapter 25

Hybrids POV

               HYBRID GROUP CHAT

Mark:Hybrid meeting at 2 a.m.

Suho:Why so earlier / late.

Mark: Hopefully Gray will be sleep by then.She will be home all day tomorrow.She cooking too.So I plan on eating and sleeping all day tomorrow.

Baekhyun: Yea

Hongjoong:Yes

Shownu:I agree

Soobin:Yes Noona's cooking is SO good.

     After awhile everybody went back to what they're doing.At 11:30 everyone was in the house getting ready for bed.There was 4 of them that had other plans.Which was  Kun, JB, Soobin, and Seungcheol.To sleep with Gray in her bed.But they were in their animal  forms.After being in her bed for about 30 mins.She finally came upstairs to her room.But she went to the bathroom.After sometime she came form the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

      There was steam coming from around her as she walked out of the bathroom.Making her look very sexy along with the sway of her hips.She steps in front of her dresser.BUT she takes the towel off and starts to put lotion on her body.Then she put on some  body spray and her sleeping clothes on.

      She turned around to get in bed only to see 4 of her babies there.She lays down facing away from us on her side.Only a few seconds in later she stiffens up and then she relaxs once more.We waited until 2:00 to make sure she was asleep.Before going down stairs to sit in the living.We sat in a circle in our human forms.Soobin had his head on Hongjoong's lap while he racked his nail close to Soobinie's scalp.

Suho: Okay Markie why did you call a meeting ?

Mark: Well  Taeyong hyung, Hongjoong hyung,  Soobinie and myself saw something interesting after leaving the studio house today.

Hanbin:Shownu hyung and I also saw something interesting today too after leaving the studio house in the kitchen by the island. 

Mark: That's interesting we also saw something in the kitchen.But there was 3 people in the kitchen,and 1 was sitting on the island.Someone was standing in-between their legs.While someone else was standing behind the other that was standing.

Baekhyun:Mark sweetie you're talking in circles. Please get on with it.

Hongjoong:What Markie is trying to say is we saw JB hyung sitting on the island-

Soobin:Gray Noona was standing in-between his legs-

Taeyong:Kun was standing right behind her very closely.Not that I care what her fata*s does anyway.
Everyone cut their eyes at him.

Taeyong:Why are you looking at me like that?

Baekhyun: We've all talked about this before Taeyong.So just shut up or get out and go back to bed.

Taeyong said nothing else and listened to the rest of the meeting.With his mouth shut.
Everyone looked at Kun and JB who was sitting next to each other.

Namjoon: Okay Hanbinnie what did you and Shownu hyung see?

Hanbin: Well we saw Kun Kun at the island with Gray Noona and he kissed her.

Again everyone looked at Kun even JB.

Suho: Explain

Shownu: Explain

Baekhyun: Explain

Namjoon: EXPLAIN!!!

JB:NOW!!!!

Kun: Okay DaNg what do you want me to say .They explained everything.