Chapter 4

In this Chapter Gray will be speaking in Korean and English.Her conversation with Jimin will be in Korean.Her conversation with Jiwon will be in English.

Gray POV
     Fast Forward to the 4th

         San called me at 8:30 to tell me
to be at Jimin's house at 9:30,and he sent his address.He also told me to meet Jiwon at 11:00 at his home as well.I know it seems like I'm not being careless or unsafe, but I don't play.I carry a Taser , butterfly knife, and pepper spray.I knock on Jimin's door ,and there stood a 5'8 male with honey blonde and black hair with a beautiful eye smile.

I knock on Jimin's door ,and there stood a 5'8 male with honey blonde and black hair with a beautiful eye smile

"Hello Mr.Park my name is Gray ,and it is nice to meet you."
"Hello Gray please call me Jimin , and it nice to meet you too.
"Okay Jimin what rooms are we looking at today"
"I wanted my bedroom and bathroom done."
"Okay what colors were you wanting?"
"I was think about black and gold, or purple and gold."
"Okay what is your price range?"
"No more than $50,000."
"Do you want both rooms in the same color?"
" Yes I do."
" Okay can you give me about 30 mins to sketch out what you are looking for in both colors?"
"Yes that is fine you can follow me to the island so you can have more space to work in. Would you like a bottle of water ,or something to drink?"
"Yes water will be fine, and thank you."

He nodded his head and left the room.
After he gave me my water.Best believe I checked the bottle before drinking out of it. When the 30 mins was over I called him.
"Jimin I'm done."
"Okay lets see it."
"This is the bed and bathroom in black and gold."
"This is the the same rooms in purple and gold. Which one do you like?"
"They are both beautiful, but the black and gold is more me."

"Okay when can we start the process?""Can we start tomorrow at 7:30 a

"Can we start tomorrow at 7:30 a.m.?"

"Yes we can I will send my people over. Thank you Jimin for doing business with my company, and the payment is done after the job is done.Are there anymore questions?"
"When will everything be done?"
"No more than 1 week?"
"I think that's all."
"Okay I'll be seeing you at the end of the week?"
"Yes Gray I'll see you then."
I nodded and left to see my next appointment.                      

      I made it to Jiwon's house in no time.I knocked on the door there stood a male about 5'9 or 5'10 with a purple hair and a huge smile on his face.

I knocked on the door there stood a male about 5'9 or 5'10 with a purple hair and a huge smile on his face

"Hello Mr.Kim my name Gray its nice to meet you."
"Wats up Gray you can call me Bobby."
I looked a little confused. Then I looked down at my phone to make sure I had the right address.
"Gray you have the right address Jiwon is my government name. But I go by Bobby. Now that that's over come in and sit at the bar."
"Okay Bobby what rooms did you want done, the colors, and how much did you want to spend?"
"I wanted my bedroom and bathroom done in white and gold, but in my bedroom I wanted a touch of purple and 65,000."
"Okay give me 30 mins to sketch."
"Yea that's fine"Then he turned to the side and started looking at his phone.I though he was going to leave but he didn't.I finished sketching in no time.

I finished sketching in no time

Okay Bobby what do you think?" "I like it when can you start?""Is tomorrow fine with you?""Yea that's fine what time do I need to expect you?""I won't be here my team will come and when everything is done in a week

"I like it when can you start?"
"Is tomorrow fine with you?"
"Yea that's fine what time do I need to expect you?"
"I won't be here my team will come and when everything is done in a week. I will come back and do inspections.To see if everything is to your liking and to receive your payment."
"Okay then can your people come at 7?"
"Yes that is fine and I'll see you in a week."I nodded my head and left.

       When I made it to the office I called San.
"San can you call Team Whiplash and Team Royal for a conference call please?"
"Yes ma'am they are on" 
"Hey guys I need Team Whiplash to be at a Mr.Jiwon Kim's house at 7 tomorrow morning.I also need Team Royal to be at a Mr.Jimin Park's house at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Whoever gets their job done first and does it correctly gets a bonus."
"Yes ma'am see you at the end of the week."
"Yes you will and San will give you the information that you will be needing have a good day." I wave to San telling him good bye.

      When I made it home the pets were laying around in the living room, and the dogs were by the door waiting for me to come home. I fixed their dinner and mines.Then I went to bed but not before making sure they were in their rooms.

Shownu RM B.I and Soobin POV
      "Hyungs she smelled different today." Soobin said
"Yea I smelled it.It smelled like males cologne and I don't like it."RM said "Okay guys you're getting possessive."Shownu said
"But hyung how can they not she did save us."B.I said
"Yes you are right , but she doesn't know that we're hybrids so you 2 need to get it together." Shownu said
" Yes hyung." They said
"Now let's go to bed."

Author's Note:

  Thank you to everyone who is reading and keeping up with the book.
I really appreciate it but I need your help.
I need comments and feedback to see what you think.
About the book should I keep it or not  end it here.