Chapter 35

Hybrids POV

We finally made it home all 13 of us.San and Jeonghan stayed with Gray.We came back home because Gray is coming home the day after tomorrow.Suho called a family meeting while we were having dinner.

"Hyung what's the meeting for?"asked Mark

"As we all know Gray is coming back home in 2 days."

"YESSS and I'm so excited.I can't wait to cuddle with her again."said Soobin jumping up and down in his seat.Until Hongjoong put his hand on his thigh to stop him.

"Yes about that Soobin you remember what the doctor said about her condition?"

"Yes hyung the doctor said that she has amnesia."

"Right so what that means is that she can't remember anything.

"Hyung I know what amnesia means."Soobin said with a little attitude in his voice.

"Watch it Soobin."Baekhyun said

"You're all treating me like I'm a child or a baby."

"Binnie you are the baby out of all of us even the secretaries too."said Namjoon

"That doesn't matter you guys need to stop treating me like I'm a baby."

"Well if you stop acting like one then we won't have to."Suho said

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You're the one that always cries when something goes wrong."

"That..that...that doesn't mean anything I'm just a sensitive soul."

"Well you all need to peep this you too sensitive soul.If she doesn't get her memory back there's a possibility that we could get kicked out. This is all I'm trying to say to you.But you want to start a whole argument for nothing.This was just a simple conversation for us to prepare ourselves for the worse and you made it about yourself."

"Suho hyung that is enough now."Hongjoong said

"Hongjoong you need to shut up.You are the main reason why he is as he says "a sensitive soul".

"Hyung get off my case just because you are angry. I did nothing wrong."said Hongjoong

"Did you know what could happen if we get kicked out again? Does anybody know."

"Hyung Gray Noona said she wouldn't do that to us.That we would always have a home here."said Chan

"Channie she can't remember the last 5 years of her life.So that includes us."said Shownu

"She wouldn't leave us hanging and you all know that. I know my Noona is still in there and she will remember us soon."Mark said

Gray POV

I'M FINALLY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!!!! I'm so happy I don't know what to do.San and Jeonghan I think that's their names. Are taking me home.I hope my bed is more comfortable than that hospital bed.

The truck stopped in front of a big house.Very nice in my opinion.I have very good taste.They opened my front door for me. The house was too quiet for it to be 13 other people living here. I didn't hear anything at all super silent which should be unusual.

But I left it be and I went up to my room to take a nice hot shower. To get that nasty smell of the hospital off of me.Even though it's clean it still stinks I don't like it. After I got done taking my shower and everything after. I turned to my bed to see some cats sleeping in my bed.

From the last time I remember I don't have any cats.From what I can remember which isn't much.Usually that would have unbothered me.But I also have to think about what the doctor said.I have to keep my stress level down. So I won't make my condition worst. So I calmly walked out of the room to go look for anyone else at home.They're supposed to be here as I know of.

After being tired of looking for so long.I tried to look for my phone maybe I have their numbers in there. Looking through it I seen something that said family group chat. As I know of I don't talk to my family because we aren't close so it must be them.I'm also to tried to cook maybe we could order some pizza and wings.

FAMILY CHAT

Gray:Are you guys at home?

Suho:Yes we kinda have no where else to go.

Gray:Don't get smart with me.Okay I just asked a question.

Mark:Owww Suho hyung's in trouble.

Suho:Shut up Mark!!

Gray:Well I'm ordering pizza and wings in about 30 minutes.You guys should come down and eat. Or wherever you are since I can't find you.

All:Yes Gray or yes Noona

JB:When did you get home?

Gray:A little over an hour ago.

Baekhyun: I know the younger ones want to come see you soon, but we will give you a little more time to settle in.So we will come down like you said in 30 minutes.

Time skip 30 mins

Instead of setting the table and bar like I most likely would do.I put all the plates,napkins,food,and drinks in the living room where we will be eat tonight.All 13 walked down in their lounge clothes and freshly showered because their hair was still wet.

"Hello everyone you can fix your own plates, and then we can sit down to get to know each other better. Well you all know me,but sadly I can't remember any of you.I'm sorry in advance if I get something wrong about any of you.Please give me some time.Thank you."

"Hello I'm Suho it's nice to see you again Gray."

Gray:Oh you're the one with the smart mouth.

Suho:rolls eyes

"Hello I'm Baekhyun.You can call me Baek or Hyunnie."

"Hey my name is Shownu or you can call me Hyunwoo."

"Hey I'm JB

"What's up I'm RM or Namjoon."

"Hi I'm Taeyong."

"You are just too handsome Taeyong. Awwww look at you.You're blushing and turning red all over too cute."

Taeyong: Shyly says thank you.

"What's up I'm S.coups or Seungcheol."

"Hi Hi I'm Kun it's nice to see you Gray."

"What's up I'm Hanbin or B.I"

"Hey I'm Chan or Channie and it's nice to see you again."

"Hello I'm Hongjoong."

"What's up my name is Mark."

"Hellooo I'm Soobin, Binnie,or Soobinnie and it's nice to see you again Noona.

"I hope I can remember all of your names.And please continue to act the same way before my accident. Maybe it can bring my memory back.Please take care of me and I will do the same for you guys."

"So you're not kicking us out?"asked Binnie I think

"No why would I do that.If I did that I would be a cruel person. And there's a reason why you guys are here.I wouldn't just kick you out for no reason.

All: Thank you for letting us stay.

"I don't know if your secretary told you this or not but we're hybrids."said Namjoon

"YOU'RE WHAT !!!!!