Chapter 3

Gray POV
   Fast Forward 2 Weeks

      The two weeks are up and I've been with the pets for a while. They're doing good. I see that they can make it without me there. I leave their doors open so they can go in and out of their rooms. So they won't be stuck in the rooms all day.

       They can be with each other, and they can see each other.I got ready for work.I want to look nice today.I made it to the office at 9:30 when my secretaries  make it at 9:00.When I got to my desk I called my secretaries to my office.

"Jeonghan,Taehyung,and San long time no see."
"Yes ma'ma it has been a while ."San said
"How has everything been going?"
"Everything is going good Gray." Jeonghan said
"Yesterday you received 4 new offers for the new houses."Taehyung said
"Okay and what else."

"This morning you got a call from a Mr.Park Jimin, Kim Jiwon ,Na Jaemin, and a Jung Jaehyun for interior decorating purposes."San said

"What is today's date?"
"It is December the 30th on a Wednesday." Taehyung said

"Okay San set a appointment with Jimin and Jiwon on January the 4th and a another appointment with Jaehyun and Jaemin on the 5th."

"Yes ma'am."San said
"About the houses did any of them give a limit of how much they wanted to pay?"

"Yes ma'am no more than $ 100,000." Taehyung said
"Okay I can look into that and what are their names?"

"Yixing Zhang, Jackson Wang,Yuta Nakamoto, and Ten Lee."Taehyung said
"Okay Taehyung set an appointment for Yixing and Jackson on the 6th, and Jeonghan set an appointment with Yuta and Ten for the 7th."

"Yes ma'am."
"In since today is the 30th tomorrow is the 31st take off until the 4th after you make the appointments.You are able to go home to starting an early weekend."
"Thank you Gray we will see you on the 4th." they said
" Okay boys be good."

    After everything was said and done.I was able to go home at 4:30.It should have been earlier than that ,but I had to stop by the store.To get food for me, and the pets something special to eat.When I made it home everything still looks the same way that I left it.

     The pets where in their rooms sleeping. I took a shower and got ready to make dinner for myself and to set the animals food out.So they can get ready to eat.I made it to the hallway where their rooms were to call them. "Come on guys wake up it's time to eat."

      Of course I know Taeyong and JB would take them longer.So I put my arms out for them to slither on ,and walk into the kitchen for them to eat.Okay guys eat up I got something special for you guys.When we were done eating I went to the living room to watch some  K dramas.

Hybrids POV
      "Y'all she smells so good like strawberries and peaches."Kun said
"Yea Kun hyung is right."Mark said
She's watching Kdramas again."B.I said
"I'm going to go sit on her lap."Hongjoong and Chan said at the same time.

Gray POV
    I was laying on the couch watching "It's Okay to Not Be Okay".It is so good I'm almost done with this season.I hope they make a season 2. I was so into
the show that I didn't notice.That 2 cats sat on my lap and rubbing their heads on my stomach.
"What is it Hongjoongie and Channie?"
"Huh what do you guys want?"
"Y'all just want to lay on me?" I said as I was rubbing their heads. After a little while I was getting tried so I wanted to give them their surprise.
"Okay you two let me get up and I'll be  back."I went to the kitchen to get the stuff and go back to the living room. Okay Mark,Suho and S.Coups got watermelon.Kun,JB,and Taeyong got some frog legs.The cats and dogs got some special treats."When you guys get done its time for bed."I'm off of work for the next few days so I'll be home with you guys good night babies."For the next few days we did nothing but watch tv, eat , and sleep.