Chapter 19

Hybrids POV

    Tuesday Morning

       "Come on guys let's get up and make breakfast."Suho hyung said
"What are we making for breakfast hyung?"Hongjoong asked
"Rice , eggs , sausage , toast, and kimchi.How does that sound?"
"Good that sounds tasty."Chan said
"Okay now that everyone is in here.I will be putting everyone in teams to make our breakfast process go faster.
Okay Team Rice  Hongjoong and Jaebeom.
"Team Eggs -"
"Anybody but Mark."everyone was laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.
"Really Taeyong hyung!"Mark said VERY offended
"Okay Team Eggs Chan and Baekhyun.
"Team Sausage Kun and Joon.But Kun make sure Joon don't burn it this time."
"Well why can't I be on Team Toast?"
"Because you burned it the last 3 times."
"You know what you're on Team Kimchi with Seungcheol.Kun your new partner is Shownu."
"Team Toast Hanbin and Mark."
"Team Drinks Soobin and Myself"
"Team Dishes Taeyong and who ever else you pick."
"I pick JB hyung."
It took us no time to get breakfast done.
"I will be passing the grocery list around.Write it down ,and pass it to the next person."Shownu said
"Who is going with Gray?"Baekhyun said
"I will" Kun said
"I'll go as well"Shownu said
"Me too"Chan said
"Okay now that's settled and we are done eating.Everyone can do as they please."
A little while after that we heard a cement truck in the back.We are all wondering what Gray is putting back there.

      Gray POV

        " Hello I'm Kai how may I help you?"
  "Hi my name is Gray and I need to order 13 iPhones 2 in each 3 in black.Can you activate them as well and I'll give you $500.I'll be in at 2:30 is that okay."
"Yes ma'ma I'll see you then."Kai said
I had to leave early today as usual.I had nothing much to do today.
I decided to make a Korean meal for dinner today.
Samgyeopsal , Japchae , fried chicken wings ,Kimchi and Ramen for extra just in case.I went to the grocery store to get everything I need and get the phones. Now in on my way home.
"Chan get Hanbin and Soobin to help you get the stuff out of the truck."
As usual I took a shower.I got dressed in shorts and a hoodie.I had to make sure I got the phones too.I was done cooking in a hour.
"Guys come eat!"
Everyone fixed their own plates today.The guys settled in and started eating.
"I got you guys something today."
"What did you get today Noona?"Soobin asked
"Okay guys close your eyes."
I passed out the phones and sat back down in my seat.
"Okay now open them."
Everyone smiled and said thank you. When we were all done eating we went into the living room and watched a little TV. But before then some of the guys got together ,and cleaned the kitchen. After we watched TV we all went to bed waiting for the next day to come.