Chapter 16

Jeonghan POV

              I woke up with a slight headache as usual, but I felt refreshed. My mind is empty so I'm good.Moving around to turn on my side.There was San sleeping peacefully on the other side of me.He looked so calm.I slowly ran my fingers though his hair.

     Thinking about what our life could have been like with Gray.I think it would have been amazing.Loving her unconditionally and vice versa.I dreamed about us being married.San and myself would get her a ring that we collabed on it together.

      Something that was special from our hearts just for her. On our wedding day San and I would be standing at the altar waiting for her. We both would be standing at the end crying our eyes out.At seeing as she was so beautiful in her long flowing dress with a beautiful train. Her face was covered, but I knew that she was crying underneath.

      Sometimes I would dream about her being pregnant with 2 sets twins San would have 2 girls that looked like her.I would have 2 boys that would look like me and have her skin tone.Both sets having her eyes and coal black hair.All four of them would have dimples as deep as the sea.

       I've thought about how big her stomach would get the further along she got.During that time she would only be able to wear beautiful,long,and flowy sundresses.That made her butt and hips stick out more than when she wasn't pregnant.I would have to give her feet massages.Because they would swell and ach.I felt movement that pulled me out of my day dream.

"Morning Hyungie"
"Good morning San did you sleep well.
"Yes how about you?How do you feel?"
"I feel amazing and I slept like a newborn baby."
"That's good I thought about what you said last night.
"I said alot last night Sannie.I need you to be more specific."
"About the kiss." He said as he tweetled his thumbs and looking down in his lap.
"Ohhhhh okay is there something wrong with what I said?"
"No no I was thinking about it, and I think we should go for it."
"Really are you sure?"
"Yes hyung what else do we have to lose?"
"Well I don't know MAYBE OUR JOBS!"
"Gray wouldn't fire us.We are some of the best secretaries she will ever have."
"Okay when do you think we should do this?"
"Today"
"ToDaY why today."
"It's either now or never hyung."
"Okay then let's get ready to go get our woman."

            2 Hour time skip

       Taeyong  POV

            I heard a knock on the door which was very unusual.Because the fat girl is a lonely person and she has no one.So I went to answer the door anyway.Low and behold guess who's at the door.San and Jeonghan her secretaries.
"Uhh hello is Gray here?"Jeonghan asked looking around me with a weird look on his face.
"Yes she is come in."
Of course I had to let them in.Just because I wanted to know why they were here, and to see everyones reaction.I can feel it something was about to happen.
"Well you guys stand here while I go and get her."
I ran upstairs to her room.
"Hey fata*s 2 of your secretaries are here for you."
"Taeyong what did I tell you about calling me that?" She said as she hit me in the back of the head while walking out her room.
"Keep it up Taeyong.I'm not playing with you."
"You not gonna do NOTHING."
"You better be glad my secretaries are here. Because I would whip you again."

      Gray POV

           Taeyong Taeyong Taeyong he is really asking for it.I wonder why and who was here .
"Hey guys what's up?"
"We came here today to finally talk to you about everything.Just the 3 of us with no one around."Jeonghan said
"Well expect for the guy who answered the door.Who is he ?"San asked with irritation in his voice in face.
"Oh that's nobody but Taeyong.No one important.What is there to talk about?I already said I couldn't."
"That's the thing.You talked the whole time,and didn't think of the pros and cons of being with us "Jeonghan said
"Okay then Jeonghan list the pro and San list the cons."
"Okay 2 hearts that will love ONLY you.2 minds that will ONLY think of you.2 sets of eyes that will ONLY be on you.2 pairs of hands that was made ONLY for your body to love."
"There are no cons we only live for you.We wake up each morning to see your beautiful face at work.You have and always will have our unconditional love ,attention ,and affection."San said
"I'm sorry like it told you guys before I can't."

     Taeyong POV

      "Gray's secretaries are downstairs."
I told Baek ,RM hyung, and Markie because I know they have different feelings than the others.So far or they might be all the same. They all might love her  the same as well.
"Like downstairs like right now downstairs." Markie said
"Yes Mark."They ran past me and down the stairs to see Jeonghan kissing Gray on the mouth.

   San POV

       After all that talking and explaining everything she STILL told us no.So that left us with no choice.I went in and kissed her with all the passion and love I had for her until tears were going down my face.As soon as I was done kissing her.Jeonghan hyung stepped up and grabbed her face in his hands so gently.

      He rubbed his thumbs on her chubby cheeks. Hyung kissed her with the same passion as I did.The kiss deepened as hyung's hand went down her sides, and pulled her to him.They settled on her waist while before going at her booty.Of course her booty is big which we love so much was ALMOST to much for hyung but that didn't faze him.

        Not long after that I heard cussing and 2 guys pulling Jeonghan hyung away from Gray.They started fight hyung and punching him in the stomach and face. I'm not that big myself but they were not going to beat up my hyung. I was able to get one of them off of him.

    Gray POV

         Everything was happening so fast from San kissing me. Then Jeonghan took things to a different level and now 3 of my babies are fighting Jeonghan and San.
"STOP STOP GET OF EACH OTHER STOP!"
When they are all calm down ,and stopped fighting .I was able to see who was fighting. It was Baekhyun RM and Mark.
"What are you guys doing?Huh Huh!!Why are you fighting!"
"You 3 I'll talk to you guys later about this.Go and hang out with the others."They turned to walk out with looks of hurt, anger, and sadness on their faces and in their eyes.
"What has gotten into the both of you. Why would you kiss me like that.After I specifically told you guys that I DIDN'T have feelings for you.That we could not be in a relationship. You know what don't even try to explain yourself this time.I don't even want to hear it. You two are suspended for a week.You will be on leave with half of your paycheck of the week."
"But our rent is due this week."San said
"I know you do.You have money saved up. Be glad I'm not firing you. Now get out of my house."

    It feels like my mind is running 100 miles per hour. This whole situation between them is beginning to be more stressful than before.I don't know what to do.What they did was very much so out of line. I did not expect them to do that. If things continue to keep on happening like this I will have to fire them. Even though they have been with me a very long time, but sometimes things have come to an end.

        Hybrids POV

      "I can't believe they kissed her."Baekhyun said still fuming from their encounter with the secretaries.
"I know it would be without her consent."RM said he with his fist balled up.
"Because why would she want to kiss them willingly."Mark said with angry tears in his eyes threatening to spill out.
"They're not even that handsome."BI said
"We look better than they do.Even Mark is better looking than them."Soobin said
"Yea I know rig.... really Soobin."Mark said looking really offended.
"Did she kissed them back?"Suho asked
"I can't really say because it looks like she was frozen in place."RM said
"I don't know if it was because she was scared or what."Baekhyun said
"But why would they kiss her out of the blue like that?"Channie asked
"I don't know maybe they have feelings for her."Kun said
"Matter of fact who opened the door for them to come in the house?"Shownu asked
"I did it."Taeyong said
"Why would you do that?"Scoups asked
"Let's not forget this is her house.We just live here because she "saved us from the alleyway." At any new point of time she can always kick us out. Also the fatty never has company and I was curious who was at the door."Taeyong answered
"STOP freaking calling her that. Just STOP there is some underlying issues that you have that you need to resolve within yourself.STOP calling her fat STOP calling her out of her name. She saved us from the alley ,and it's just that simple.If you have a problem with that then you can LEAVE Taeyong hyung.You can leave and it's just that simple. I know I can speak for myself and some of the others this is the happiest and most safest time we have ever been besides our hyungs taking care of us. We don't have to worry about anything ,and you're being freaking ungrateful."Hongjoong said fuming and being tried of the way that his hyung has been treating someone that took them in.
"She would never do that to us.But to you yes  but not us."JB said as he and Kun took Hongjoong out of the room to comfort him.