Volleyball

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in the gym as I angrily panted. I threw the volleyball in the air once again and attempted to serve it over the net, but I missed and ended up falling on my face. I let out a scream in anger as I quickly picked up the volleyball and attempted to serve it but once again missed it. I let out a scream as I punched the ground. I looked at my phone to see the time. I sighed as I exited the empty school and began to walk home. I was so tired. Things were just not working out for me. I was being accused of being the pervert who took photos of girls in the locker room. My gym class was in the volleyball unit, and I sucked at volleyball. I crossed the street and walked to my apartment building. I walked up the stairs and entered my apartment. I saw my brother sitting on the couch, drinking a beer, and looking over some papers.

Trevor:" Hey, Y/n."

Y/n:" Hey, Trevor."

I sat down on the couch next to him as I sighed.

Trevor:" Everything okay?"

Usually, I would lie and say I am just fine, but because Trevor was too busy with his police work, 

he wasn't doing anything.

Y/n:" No, I'm just angry, and a little worried."

Trevor put down his beer as he sat up.

Trevor:" What's going on, little brother?"

Y/n:" A lot. People at school are accusing me of being the guy that has been taking photo's of girls changing in the locker rooms, the volleyball unit in gym just started, and you know how I am with volleyball."

Trevor:" I see."

Trevor looked down as he sighed.

Trevor:" Is that all?"

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" I miss Asuka..."

Trevor hugged me.

Trevor:" How can you not. It's been three years since that girl even moved."

I looked down as Trevor tightened his grip around me.

Trevor:" I'm here if you need to talk, little brother."

I smiled, we broke the hug, and I entered the kitchen to grab a soda.

*The next day*

I once again attempted to serve the volleyball, but I missed and somehow hit the back of my head, making me fall to the ground as I stood up and put my foot on the ball and slipped, making me fall on my back. I quickly got up and saw someone standing above me; she had pink hair with blue eyes.

???:" You okay?"

I nodded as she held the ball in her hands. She then dropped the ball and quickly ran after it. She picked up the ball and spoke with a smile.

???:" Paying with a ball is so fun!"

The girl looked at me as she spoke.

???:" You look your struggling. Do you want me to teach you?"

Y/n:" You play volleyball?"

???:" I'm okay."

The pink-haired girl served the ball and made it go over the net as it landed.

???:" How did you like that?"

I was in shock that a simple had such skill.

Y/n:" Amazing! How could your serve be so polished!? Please teach me your skill?!"

The girl chuckled as she leaned closer to my face and spoke while smiling.

???:" Sir, what is the appropriate attitude to have asking someone for help?~"

I sighed as I quickly spoke more humbly.

Y/n:" P-please teach me."

???:" Sure, it's no problem, Mr..."

Y/n:" Y/n. Y/n Belmont."

The pink-haired girl smiled as she spoke.

Chika:" Nice to meet you Y/n. I'm Chika Fujiwara."

Chika grabbed the ball and handed it to Y/n as she spoke.

Chika:" Let's see what we're working with."

Y/n threw the ball into the air as Y/n attempted to serve it and missed it as the ball landed on the floor. Chika was confused. Y/n tried to serve the ball once again but missed and slapped himself in the face. Chika screamed out in confusion as Y/n sighed. Chika began to teach Y/n to be able to serve the ball. The days passed as Y/n became progressively better and better. Chika watched as Y/n successfully served the ball, not missing or hitting himself at all. Chika smiled at all of their hard work as Y/n looked at her.

Y/n:" Chika."

Chika looked at Y/n with a questioning gaze as Y/n spoke with a smile on his face.

Y/n:" Next, teach me how to toss and receive!"

Chika let out an irritated scream as Y/n only chuckled.

One week later, Y/n was able to both toss and receive the ball perfectly. Y/n was playing 

volleyball as he spiked it over the net, making his team win the game.

???:" Good job, man."

Y/n looked to see a pink-haired boy, Natsu, holding up his hand for a high five. Y/n high fived Natsu as Chika watched with all of the other second-year student's badges all over her hands as she clapped and tears of joy leaked out of her eyes.

Chika:" I raised that boy."

A dark-haired female with red eyes gasped as she spoke.

???:" You're his mother!?"

Y/n panted as he looked back at Chika and smiled her smiling back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third-person P.O.V~

A brown-haired and brown-eyed boy held some photographs in his hands as she stuffed them into Y/n's locker and began to walk away.

???:" Sorry, Y/n, you seem like a nice guy, but I can't risk having my position taken away; it's just too perfect."

The boy bumped into a teacher as the teacher looked at him with a questioning look.

???:" Issei, what are you doing here? It's after school hours."

Issei:" Sorry, just bringing back my camera for the phototrophy club after I accidentally took it home."

???:" I see. I must be going now. Goodbye, Issei."

Issei waved goodbye as he spoke.

Issei:" By Mr.Kira."

Issei walked out of the school as he began to walk home; Issei had put his plan had put into action.