The Duel

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my cell and gazed up at the ceiling. I sighed, knowing that today was the day I was that Dio and I were supposed to fight in the courtyard today.

Yumeko:" You awake Y/n?"

I turned to see Yumeko gazing at me with her beautiful crimson red eyes. I sat up in my bed and looked at the dark-haired girl while speaking.

Y/n:" Something wrong, Yumeko?"

Yumeko sighed before she spoke with a worried tone in her voice.

Yumeko:" Your fighting Dio today, right?"

I nodded as Yumeko hugged me.

Yumeko:" In case you don't make it out, I just want to let you know I've enjoyed being your friend."

Y/n:" As have I, Yumeko."

Yumeko and I hugged before it was time for breakfast. We went to the mess hall and picked out our food. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at me as if they knew today was the day of my fight. I sighed and looked down, knowing that I was probably going to die today. After breakfast, I walked to class and took my seat with everyone looking at me. The course went by relatively quickly, and right as I was about to leave, my name was called.

Misato:" Y/n, could you come here real quick."

I approached my teacher as she handed me a beer.

Misato:" Here."

Y/n:" What's this for."

Misato:" Y/n this is going to be your last drink, Dio is going to kill you. You know that, right?"

I sighed while looking down and spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I know."

I looked at the clock and saw that the fight was drawing closer and closer. I walked down the hall, my hands in the pockets of my orange jumpsuit. I was suddenly pulled into a storage closet, a hand covering my mouth so I could not scream for help. I looked up to see Revy standing over me.

Revy:" Don't scream."

Revy took her hand off my mouth and reached into her pocket before pulling something out.

Revy:" Here."

Revy handed me a lightsaber as I gazed at the weapon shock.

Y/n:" How did you get this?"

Revy:" Not important."

Revy was about to leave the closet.

Y/n:" Why are you giving me this? I already gave you your booze."

Revy:" Simple. I would rather not watch a kid get slaughtered today."

As Revy walked out of the closet, I thanked her. I put the lightsaber in my pocket and walked to the courtyard. I saw Dio sitting on top of a table, smirking as I approached. Dio hopped off the table and smirked, taking the lightsaber hilt out of his pocket.

Dio:" Ready for your death?"

I gripped the lightsaber and pulled it out of my pocket.

Y/n:" I don't want to fight you, but I'm not going to let you kill me."

I ignited the lightsaber an emerald green blade came out of the saber. I got into a fighting stance and spoke.

Y/n:" I will do what I must."

Dio:" You will try."

Third-person P.O.V~

Dio lunged at Y/n as the two began to fight. With each swing of their sabers, sparks flew, and Y/n fought for his life. With every attack of the lightsabers, both Y/n and Dio grew angrier at each other. Their strikes became faster and more aggressive with every passing second; both Y/n and Dio determined to do what they could win. After minutes of fighting, Y/n saw an opening and took it Y/n sliced off Dio's hand, making him fall to the ground as he screamed in agony. Y/n was about to finish Dio off, but suddenly, Y/n felt something on his neck. He grabbed a dart off his neck and looked up to see a prison guard with a trank gun. Y/n fell to the ground as he blacked out. Y/n woke up a couple of hours later in solitary confinement. Y/n sighed as resting back on the wall of the cell. He had won his fight today.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n sat in the visitor's area with Erza and Sasha in front of him. Y/n gulped before he spoke.

Y/n:" So what did the two of you want to talk to me about?"

Erza blushed as she looked at Sasha and spoke with a smile on her face.

Erza:" Do you want to tell him, or should I?"

Sasha:" I'll do it."

Y/n was confused at what his friend and girlfriend were talking about.

Y/n:" Tell me what?"

Sasha quickly kissed Y/n on the cheek, making him blush and stutter over his words.

Y/n:" Sa-Sasha Wha-ah."

Erza quickly shushed her boyfriend before speaking.

Erza:" Well, I found out that Sasha liked you, and we decided to share you in a polygamous relationship."

Sasha clung to Y/n's arm and smiled.

Erza:" And we know the effect you have on women, so if another joins, please just let us know."Y/n rubbed the back of his head before speaking.

Y/n:" Well, I don't know if that will happen, but I will let you know."

Both of Y/n's girlfriends smiled before that left after talking with their boyfriend for a few more hours before he went back into his cell and taking a nap. Yuno looked at the sleeping Y/n through her binoculars art her cell window and smiled while licking her lips as she had heard everything between Y/n and his girlfriends.

Yuno:" Oh, get ready for another girlfriend Y/n~."