Trying to escape

Y/n P.O.V~

I looked at Yumeko as I shook in fear of what could happen.

Yumeko:" Okay, let me get this straight you spilled food all over Dio, and he says he is going to kill you?"

Y/n" Yeah!? What am I supposed to do?"

Yumeko sighed and rubbed the back of her head, her crimson orbs gazing into mine.

Yumeko:" I don't know. I haven't been in a situation like this but look, take a deep breath, well figure a way out of this."

I sighed, looking down at my hands.

Y/n:" I hope so..."

Yumeko and I talked for a little bit before it was lights out, and the both of us went to sleep. The next day after class had ended, I went to the guard's room and swiped a shovel, a duffle bag, and a poster. I put all of the items under my bed before going to dinner and sitting with Yumeko as we talked.

Yumeko:" So how goes the escape plan?"

Y/n:" Good, I the stuff I need, and I am going to tunnel my way out of here. Do you want to come with me?"

Yumeko shook her head before speaking.

Yumeko:" No, I'm fine, but thanks for asking."

After we had finished dinner, I began my plan. I started digging an escape tunnel and covered it up with the poster I had stolen. three days passed and the tune; became better and longer with every night I worked on my escape route. One night when I was alone in the cell, I took out my shovel and peeled back the poster to dig once again, but I saw a woman with blue hair and a general's outfit sitting in it.

I instantly knew that it was the warden and stumbled back as she got out of the hole and shoved me against the cell wall as she stared into my eyes angrily

Warden:" Stop digging escape tunnels; that's the way everyone tries to get out!"

She threw me to the ground before walking out of my cell. I groaned as I got into bed and fell asleep, trying to think of a new escape plan. After another, to days I had come up with a new escape plan; when I saw a guard enter the break room, I smiled and took the metal food try that was given to us prisoners for mealtime and entered the break room before making the guard over the head with it knocking him out. I took the guard's uniforms and began to walk out of prison; no; one seemed to notice me as I walked to the front entrance. I was about to exit the door before I was hit over the head being knocked out. I woke up in my cell; a note stapled to my outfit read, " Stop trying to escape or else.- Esdeath" Well, at least I knew the warden's name, now that's something. I came up with one last escape plan. I stood on one of the seesaws in the prison courtyard. I looked at the time and smiled, knowing that my goal was about to start. I had paid some inmates to drop some heavy items onto the seesaw so that it would lunch me over the prison gate.

Y/n:" Now!"

The items were thrown onto the seesaw sending me flying through the air. I laughed as I passed Esdeath's office, and our gazes met at the window before I gave her the middle finger while I shouted out with a smile on my face.

Y/n:" Suck my fucking dick!!!"

I cackled out like a mad man before I slammed face-first into a billboard.

Y/n:" Who put that there..."

I fell to the ground groaning in pain as I was once again knocked out. I woke up in solitary confinement and sighed, thinking. This was the most ingenious plan I had come up with yet, and I don't think I would be able to escape; it looks like I was just going to have to buckle down and fight Dio. After getting out of solitary, I grabbed what I needed and saw Revy sitting at a table by herself, eating her food; I sat down next to her as everyone in the cafeteria looked at me with shock in their eyes Revy spoke with malice in her voice.

Revy:" The fuck do you want, kid."

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" I've heard that you're a gal that knows how to get things."

Revy:" Depends on what it is and what you trade me in return for getting out this item."

I reached into my orange jumpsuit and pulled out a flask, and handed it to Revy.

Revy:" This pussy shit isn't going to do it."

Y/n:" Try it."

Revy screwed off the cap of the flask and drank it, and her eyes widened.

Revy:" Is this Puerto Rican rum?"

Y/n:" Yes it is and I can however much you need if you do this for me."

Revy continued to drink out of the flask. Revy put down the flask as she spoke.

Revy:" What do you need."

Y/n:" A lightsaber?"

Revy:" Why don't you just swipe one from the lightsaber combat class?"

Y/n:" I would, but they keep them all locked up, and I can't get inside."

Revy looked down at the flask in her hand and spoke.

Revy:" Get me two- No three bottles of this, and you have a deal."

Y/n:" I can do that."

Revy smirked as we shook hands on our agreement.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n P.O.V~

I took a shower in the male bathrooms as I took a shower. Suddenly, the room's lights then switched off as I saw the red glow of a lightsaber; I turned my head to see Dio standing with the lightsaber smirking as he looked at me.

Dio:" I managed to get this from Revy. Tell her I said thanks."

Dio walked out of the room as I shook in fear, knowing I would get slaughtered.