Graduation

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in bed, the sunlight leaking through the curtains as I smiled, knowing what was happening today. I got out of my bed and yawned before getting dressed. I got ready for school and made myself some breakfast before sitting down and eating while looking at my phone to see if there was any news or anything worth noting today. I sighed as I haphazardly got my stuff together and got ready for my last day of school and graduation day before I exited my apartment and walked down to the bus stop. Usually, Misato would drive me to school, but she had to leave early to help with the preparations for the graduation ceremony. I read a book while waiting for the bus to show up. After half an hour of waiting, the bus arrived at the bus stop, and I got on the bus getting a seat by a window as I went back to reading my book. As the bus drove, I thought about all the time that had passed since that first day back at school. Were I met Sasha and what happened after that Erza and I getting drunk at the dance. It sucks that I spent half of my high school life in prison, but wheater shit happens. The bus stopped about four blocks away from the school. I exited the bus and got my stuff together before walking to school as I walked to the school, my hands behind my head in a relaxed position. I inhaled as I heard my name called.

Sasha:" Y/n."

I turned to see my brown-haired girlfriend walking to school while holding a doughnut.

Y/n:" Sasha!"

I happily greeted my girlfriend and hugged her before the two of us started walking to school; the two of us hand in hand.

Y/n:" So how is your day today Sahsa."

Sasha:" I'm doing good. I'm happy that today is the last day that I have to go to school."

Y/n:" You and me both."

Sasha smiled before we entered the school and parted ways, and went to our classes. My first period mainly consisted of packing up the classroom for next year and cleaning out all of our personal possessions from the school. Everyone packed away all their positions to take home after the graduation ceremony was over. I put away all my stuff and got ready, getting dressed in my robes and grabbing my graduation cap.

I put on the cap as my class made our way towards the auditorium, and we sat down in our seats, waiting for the other classes to get ready and in their seats

I put on the cap as my class made our way towards the auditorium, and we sat down in our seats, waiting for the other classes to get ready and in their seats. After all of the graduating students had all been brought into the room and sat down in their chairs, teachers came onto the stage and began to give their own little speeches, all to do with moving onto the future. Soon, Misato spoke as she introduced Erza, who gave the final speech due to being the school's star student.

Zeke:" And now I will introduce this incredible woman with a short poem."

Zeke cleared his thought before speaking.

Zeke:" You never gave us up. You never let us down. You never ran around and deserted us. You never made us cry. You never said goodbye. You never told a lie to hurt us, and we are never going to give you up. I, please give a very warm welcome to the star student of crimson dawn academy Erza Scarlet."

Erza smiled as she walked onto the stage and spoke.

Erza:" It's hard to believe that this beautiful four-year-long journey is coming to an end. It really is. I have gotten to know all of you so well, and I know that you can do great things and I hope that you will all use your many gifts to better the world. I know you all can do it. May your hats fly as high as your dreams."

All of the students cheered and hurled their hats into the air. After the ceremony, I met up with Erza and Sasha in the parking lot; they wanted to talk to me about something.

Y/n:" So what is it you two want to talk to me about?"

Erza smiled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me as Sasha followed behind.

Y/n:" Um Erza, where are we going?"

Erza:" Sasha and I got all of the relationship members together for some fun~."

I gulped as I blushed, knowing what was going to happen next.

Author:" Hey I just want to quickly apologize for how the story turned it I know it's not the worst way it could have gone but I know it's not great so I'm sorry about that."